Poll: Who Will Win the WYMT?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley
0%
Hazard
0%
JBS
0%
Others?
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Win WYMT Classic?
hazard
i think you may be suprised who wins. i've seen jbs, they didn't impress me that much against kcc. in fact, they won by 5 just because my pats gave up. then, the only thing hazard has is justin hicks, but he is really good. i think there could be a big upset in the tourney. good tourney, too bad its not at kcc!
#1ukfan Wrote:i think you may be suprised who wins. i've seen jbs, they didn't impress me that much against kcc. in fact, they won by 5 just because my pats gave up. then, the only thing hazard has is justin hicks, but he is really good. i think there could be a big upset in the tourney. good tourney, too bad its not at kcc!

now the jbs game kcc just didn't finish they seem to do that alot but hey if i had a player like hicks i don't care who else i have just as long as they can pass cause he is one of the best shooters around and he is good at defense. but i don't see any upset happening it will probably hazard, shelby valley, or jbs. but i wish kcc was in it cause they would do good in it a that would be the type of games that could break our losing streak.
Shelby Valley will win this one.
Good luck Valley! Keep playing together as a team and you should be O.K.(I HOPE)
JBS should, they will deff. beat Pineville, and then the Hazard Valley game will be tough, but should also win, and then meet Bell in the championship,
windmill Wrote:JBS should, they will deff. beat Pineville, and then the Hazard Valley game will be tough, but should also win, and then meet Bell in the championship,
lol JBS wont make it pass the Second round
Im picking Hazard.
20 hours left lol
Im thinking that shelby valley will come away with this one..it will be a hard fought victory..But i think if they can beat hazard then they have it in the bag..but bell county is there to so its gonna be intresting to see the wildcats match up again..i dont think no one has to worry about pikeville..haha
Shelby Valley..all the way!!