Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. @ West Carter
West Carter 38

Lawrence County 35
Lc 49 wc 18! I think lc has finally accepted that they're a passing team first. West carter cannot defend the 4 and 5 wideouts sets. The dawgs have been hampered by injuries all year. We should be fairly back to full health. Jt hall, wellman, and kessee all done for the year though. I also think Sizemore is still out?
Wanna add if wc throws it lc will pick it off. If lc can clamp down in the red zone like we have all year we should be back at cam next week.
LC
-LC has the secondary to match up with West's WRs.
-LC will need to mix up their DL packages, West's line has good size and a handful of skill guys that have beefed up and been converted to lineman and move very well on both sides of the ball.
-LC must contain the Browns/West must keep the LC wideouts infront if them, Kiser is getting very confident back there.

All things considered, I think Lawrence Co is the over all better team with their reciecers, Mosley, and Kiser. Though the Dalton's are impressive, I think West has the best player of the two in Brown. On paper, Lawrence should win, calpreps says 31-28 Lawrence on a neutral field. Ive with my head all year on predicting big games, taking in facts, stats, and matchups and hasnt really produced a great track record, so going with my gut this time...cant believe my prediction here, but in a shootout...

West Carter 40
Lawrence County 35
I agree with most of your observations on both teams Scotty. Besides the final score of course lol. Gotta go with my Dawgs.
In the pound Wrote:Lc 49 wc 18! I think lc has finally accepted that they're a passing team first. West carter cannot defend the 4 and 5 wideouts sets. The dawgs have been hampered by injuries all year. We should be fairly back to full health. Jt hall, wellman, and kessee all done for the year though. I also think Sizemore is still out?

Sizemore is out for the year as well. Lot of serious injuries this year to some very good players.
West Carter 34
Lawrence County 28

Braden Brown makes a 4th and 14th conversion with 0:24 seconds left to take the lead and eventually the win.
Players are about equal , west has better coaching . West 34-lC 22
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Players are about equal , west has better coaching . West 34-lC 22
it is all about line play. if lc offensive line gives kiser time he will pick apart defense. wc will have a hard time covering the speed of lc receivers. throw in te/slot slants and sideline routes it causes problems for a defense. then you have the rushing attack of 4 players. this is a a team of 15-16 players on offense and defense. on defense lc db's live for passes. they consider it a rebound. special teams lc has a solid kicking/punting game. kicker has good field goal range and punter can flip the field in a heartbeat. so if wc defensive line can cause havoc they have a good chance to keep it close.defense wins championships. if not lc will prevail. of course turnovers and flags play a big part for both teams.
As long as L.C. wins I will be happy.
I like West Carter in this one. Should be a high scoring game.
Look for lc to win big in this one, to set a up the rematch with belfry, belfry rolls over a overated russell team. Lc and Belfry back at the cam, I hate that dame train horn!!!!!
Lc 42 wc 27
Lawrence too athletic, the comets run will end
Any word on Wellman returning for west Carter game?
The dawgs cool down the comets 42-27
JUNKYARD DAWG Wrote:Any word on Wellman returning for west Carter game?

I was thinking Wellman was lost for the season with a bad knee injury?
dawg fan Wrote:Look for lc to win big in this one, to set a up the rematch with belfry, belfry rolls over a overated russell team. Lc and Belfry back at the cam, I hate that dame train horn!!!!!

Thank you. I run it. And you will be hearing a lot of it if ya win this week. Lol. Good luck Dogs. Gotta support the district. Plus I don't wanna drive to West Carter if we beat RUSSELL. LOL
Ill take West 27-14
West Carter 28
Bullfrogs 14
Comets 28
Dawgs 27
Where can we listen to this one????