Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell vs South Laurel predictions 11/25/06
I know that Sl will have an awesome team, but Russell has it's own talent. D1 signee Vanhoose as well as several kids being looked at by smaller non D1 schools. It's won't be a repeat on the sweet 16 game. Nor will it be a blowout. I think Russell will play them tough but lose by 6-7 points. If they do pull off the upset win it won'[t be by more than 2-3 points. IMO.
Is there going to be updates for this game???
russelldevils54 Wrote:Is there going to be updates for this game???
I thought that 107.1 might have it on since I heard the radio anouncer last night say he was going to the game but I guess not.
Yeah if anyone has some updates let us know!
South Laurel handled Russell pretty easy after the first ten minutes, Proffitt looked very good and Trey Smith at 6'9 looked good also, they had 26 and 21.
Who won the game?
-STAT- Wrote:Who won the game?

I heard SL by 30??
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Honest prediction do you even know anything about Russell this Year? No way in this world that south laurel will beat Russell by 23.

Well I guess people from the 15th do know about Russell.
Told you they would get killed. Lets hear your heat and excuses.
watchin-u Wrote:Well i guess people from the 15th do know about Russell
Told you they would get killed Lets hear your heat and excuses
There is no excuse they got whipped the 6'9" guy hurt them from what it sounds like to me. We have that problem all the time never have the height over 6'5" or so to contend with that kind of height when we get to state.Most teams who win state championships have sombody at least 6'8 or 9 or taller.When ashland lost to paintsville in the final they had a big guy 6'8" or 9 so it takes a hot shooting team to handle a team with 6'8" or 9 guys.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I don't go to Russell I did before I graduated.Another thing I would be willing to be that your cousins 16th region team hasn't seen Russell in action this year either. So how would he know if he hasn't seen them this year?

I guess my cousin informed me enough to make my prediction be South Laurel by 23 and almost be dead on, huh? You need to quit freaking out over other people's opinion, you did the same thing when me and Alfus disagreed with you about the PS3.
SEKYscout Wrote:I guess my cousin informed me enough to make my prediction be South Laurel by 23 and almost be dead on, huh? You need to quit freaking out over other people's opinion, you did the same thing when me and Alfus disagreed with you about the PS3.

:Thumbs:
SEKYscout Wrote:I guess my cousin informed me enough to make my prediction be South Laurel by 23 and almost be dead on, huh? You need to quit freaking out over other people's opinion, you did the same thing when me and Alfus disagreed with you about the PS3.
You need to back up off me.:redboxer:
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:You need to back up off me.:redboxer:

I'll get right on that champ.
Both of you need to focus on the topic and not each other! Just a little warning!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
BelfryJustice Wrote:Both of you need to focus on the topic and not each other! Just a little warning!

I'll second that!
No need for me to focus on this topic any longer I've moved on to the Russell vs. Raceland game thread.:Thumbs: