Russell vs South Laurel predictions 11/25/06
Russell 50

South Laurel 45
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Russell 50

South Laurel 45

Wishful thinking or honest prediction?

South Laurel - 80
Russell - 57
SEKYscout Wrote:Wishful thinking or honest prediction?

South Laurel - 80
Russell - 57

Honest prediction do you even know anything about Russell this Year? No way in this world that south laurel will beat Russell by 23.
South Laurel 65
Russell 58

Should be a good ballgame
Russell 72
South Laurel 64

South Laurel is the 5th rated team in the state pre-season with 9 first place votes, Russell is 25th
These teams will be reversing soon
South Laurel-85
Russell-58
South Laurel will not be able to run with Russell, and can't match up man, they will be forced to play Zone and hope Russell is not hitting to have a chance to win
Hoose loves zones
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Honest prediction do you even know anything about Russell this Year? No way in this world that south laurel will beat Russell by 23.

All anyone knows is Russell had a tough time scoring last year against Graves County and South Laurel beat Graves County!!
Hey you said it not me...lol
watchin-u Wrote:All anyone knows is Russell had a tough time scoring last year against Graves County and South Laurel beat Graves County!!
That was last year and this is this year plain and simple.Russell is much bigger this year all around than last year and also added a great player in Austin Robinson from huntington stjoe.:redboxer:
watchin-u Wrote:All anyone knows is Russell had a tough time scoring last year against Graves County and South Laurel beat Graves County!!
Hey dude, you may want to recheck your program, I believe Graves County beat South Laurel last year
knowitall Wrote:Hey dude, you may want to recheck your program, I believe Graves County beat South Laurel last year
You are correct and by 1 point but its still funny Russell didnt score 28 let alone 30
watchin-u Wrote:You are correct and by 1 point but its still funny Russell didnt score 28 let alone 30

Dude- you keep living in the past and your going to miss a lot of good action this year
But while your back there, check out that score again, because it was more than one point, but at least you got the winner right now
knowitall Wrote:Dude- you keep living in the past and your going to miss a lot of good action this year
But while your back there, check out that score again, because it was more than one point, but at least you got the winner right now
Graves Beat South laurel by 1
watchin-u Wrote:Graves Beat South laurel by 1

Who cares??? It's over now....when do these two teams play? What does S. Laurel return this season other than their Notre Dame signee.
IRISH4 Wrote:Who cares??? It's over now....when do these two teams play? What does S. Laurel return this season other than their Notre Dame signee.
This Saturday at rupp arena.:Thumbs:
I'm not sure about the time.
IRISH4 Wrote:Who cares??? It's over now....when do these two teams play? What does S. Laurel return this season other than their Notre Dame signee.

NICE
Russell will be the best team on South Laurel's schedule this year
South Laurel will walk all over them
CG#20 Wrote:South Laurel will walk all over them

That is their weakness, when they are walking , Russell will be running

"Somebody" is going to be very wrong on their predictions
Game tips off at 8 pm.
I think Maybe the Russell station might have it on the air.
Big early season matchup between two good teams. I'll take Russell in a 57-56 nail-biter.

Good luck to both teams.
Russell 43-40
warriorpride Wrote:Russell 43-40

No way this game is going to be in the 40's
This is going to be an offensive shoot out
Russell is very good this year. We lost no one last year. We are bigger stronger and faster. For Russell to lose this game would mean Vanhoose has to be totally off his shot and no one else comes to play. Which won't happen. Russell wins 69-55.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Honest prediction do you even know anything about Russell this Year? No way in this world that south laurel will beat Russell by 23.

Yes I do know about Russell this year. In all honesty I didn't know much about them to begin with until I asked my cousin (who plays for a team in the 16th Region) and I'm willing to side with him. I know you go to Russell and all, but beating them is a little wishful thinking. Sorry to make you mad.

Yeah, besides Ty Profitt the Notre Dame signee they return Jordan Hammons (who is being recruited by numerous D-1 schools) and 6'8" Trey Smith. They'll be solid.
SL by 18 points. 77-59
SEKYscout Wrote:Yes I do know about Russell this year. In all honesty I didn't know much about them to begin with until I asked my cousin (who plays for a team in the 16th Region) and I'm willing to side with him. I know you go to Russell and all, but beating them is a little wishful thinking. Sorry to make you mad.
I don't go to Russell I did before I graduated. Another thing I would be willing to be that your cousins 16th region team hasn't seen Russell in action this year either. So how would he know if he hasn't seen them this year?