Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Regional Power Rankings- SKY
bcpc Wrote:Southwestern the best all around team who got beat by Corbin in week 2. Southwestern has improved in sure.... But I know Corbin has improved! I'm sayin, Corbin is the better team! Already beat them in week 2...... How can you say different?

As 64SUR would say, "It's easy math". Corbin beat SW + SW now lost 1 of their best athletes = SW better than Corbin...

:blondetea
bcpc Wrote:Southwestern the best all around team who got beat by Corbin in week 2. Southwestern has improved in sure.... But I know Corbin has improved! I'm sayin, Corbin is the better team! Already beat them in week 2...... How can you say different?

If SW and Corbin played right now anywhere other than Corbin, SW would win in the range of 42-12.
jim rome Wrote:If SW and Corbin played right now anywhere other than Corbin, SW would win in the range of 42-12.

If Corbin and SW played right now anywhere, Corbin would win...
jim rome Wrote:If SW and Corbin played right now anywhere other than Corbin, SW would win in the range of 42-12.

You lose more credibility every time your fingers touch the keyboard.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Williamsburg is more apt to move down than up right now. Their schedule is so soft it is hard to validate themselves. They won't see a decent team until the Regional Finals.

EKUAlum05 The eye test is the best way to grade Williamsburg not their schedule....Just sayin. :Cheerlead
My top 5:

1) Pulaski County- the Maroons have had some scares, but until they lose they will remain at the top.
2) Corbin- Corbin has beat Bell and Southwestern. This is why they garner the #2 spot. Quality wins from a quality club.
3) Southwestern- this team has all the pieces to claim the top spot if they can knock off Pulaski. Big up front, good athletes. A loss to corbin puts them at #3.
4) Knox Central- Knox has one quality win over the #5 team in this ranking. They are big, fast, and play great defense. If this offense can mimic the achievements of the defense, they'll go far.
5) North Laurel- a team that surprised many people coming into the year. They are at the #5 slot because of their narrow loss to Knox.

Some side notes:
-Pulaski is beatable. Southwestern might edge them out tomorrow night.
- All of these teams are evenly matched. This poll is extremely close compared to all of the others.
-Knox will find out how good they are when they play Corbin next Friday.
-if north edges out Pulaski in a close game, this poll would be all screwed up.
Frozen Tundra Wrote:1-Southwestern best all around team
2-North Laurel this team jumps over Pulaski due to Hall's injury
3-Pulaski Co see #2
4-Corbin solid club
5-Somerset Doan changes things

Somerset ranks above Knox Central and Williamsburg? North Laurel 2?:hilarious:Confusedtare::dudecomeon:
Some crack smokers posting in this thread.

:dontthink
64SUR Wrote:EKUAlum05 The eye test is the best way to grade Williamsburg not their schedule....Just sayin. :Cheerlead

with great wisdom you speak.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:1. Pulaski County
2. Corbin
3. Williamsburg
4. Southwestern
5. North Laurel

Game of the Week:
Pulaski County @ Southwestern

EKUAlum05 It time for a new top five....Confusednicker:
^^
I agree 64sur!! Maybe Knox will be put in this one!!! But I don't see it north just gets by a really bad south team and they will be ahead of Knox... But that's ok Knox has that district title and home for the playoffs. North can't say that...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:^^
I agree 64sur!! Maybe Knox will be put in this one!!! But I don't see it north just gets by a really bad south team and they will be ahead of Knox... But that's ok Knox has that district title and home for the playoffs. North can't say that...

Pressures is all on EKUAlum05....:lmao:
We shall see... Big Grin
EKUAlum05 Wrote:We shall see... Big Grin

Just kidding EKUAlum05 Confusedmoke:
panther nation Wrote:^^

North played a much improved South team they really impressed me! North played their worst game of the year. However, South's coaching staff had a very good game plan and was able to execute it perfectly. Watch out District 7 next year, South will be a much better team.
JagSwag Wrote:North played a much improved South team they really impressed me! North played their worst game of the year. However, South's coaching staff had a very good game plan and was able to execute it perfectly. Watch out District 7 next year, South will be a much better team.

South is weak and you know they are :dudecomeon:
64SUR Wrote:EKUAlum05 The eye test is the best way to grade Williamsburg not their schedule....Just sayin. :Cheerlead

We are not going into the playoffs banged up either.
If we loose we will be able to say we lost to A better team, no excuses right now we are injury free and can't waite.
I think that North proved how good they are last Friday.
Hopefully EKU doesn't drop Williamsburg to far after a close one this week.
What do you mean?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Williamsburg is more apt to move down than up right now. Their schedule is so soft it is hard to validate themselves. They won't see a decent team until the Regional Finals.

Burg dropping like a rock