BGR Regional Power Rankings- SKY
1. Pulaski County
2. Corbin
3. Williamsburg
4. Southwestern
5. North Laurel

Game of the Week:
Pulaski County @ Southwestern
Still don't understand why Knox Central is not on here and North Laurel is when Knox beat North???
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:Still don't understand why Knox Central is not on here and North Laurel is when Knox beat North???

Knox would be #6

It's not like Knox won convincingly..the score was 7-3 in a really, really ugly game.

To me those two teams are dead ringer equals... I just think since that game North laurel has been playing a little better ball against a little stronger competition.
How can Williamsburg moved up....Something to think about this is a very special team. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:How can Williamsburg moved up....Something to think about this is a very special team. :Cheerlead

Williamsburg is more apt to move down than up right now. Their schedule is so soft it is hard to validate themselves. They won't see a decent team until the Regional Finals.
Williamsburg just needs to keep winning and not worry about rankings.
E's Army Wrote:Williamsburg just needs to keep winning and not worry about rankings.

I'm sure Williamsburg football team is not worry about this ranking or any other rankings E'Army....Just something for me and you to posts on...Confusednicker:
panther nation Wrote:Still don't understand why Knox Central is not on here and North Laurel is when Knox beat North???

I agree.Knox should have been top 5 long ago.
If the burg doesn't get tested before they meet up with Hazard, the rankings won't matter.
mysonis55 Wrote:If the burg doesn't get tested before they meet up with Hazard, the rankings won't matter.

right.because they probably wont get tested in Hazard eitherConfusednicker:
You can rest assured, they will be more than tested in Hazard. If they come in thinking they won't, they might as well get ready to start basketball season.
mysonis55 Wrote:You can rest assured, they will be more than tested in Hazard. If they come in thinking they won't, they might as well get ready to start basketball season.

i'm telling you mysonis55 hazard is already thinking about Basketball. :popcorn:
mysonis55 Wrote:You can rest assured, they will be more than tested in Hazard. If they come in thinking they won't, they might as well get ready to start basketball season.

Williamsburg fever and panic is setting in and spreading like wildfire as the jackets keep the clock running all the way to Bowling Green.ask 64 if that ain't trueConfusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:i'm telling you mysonis55 hazard is already thinking about Basketball. :popcorn:

:bball:
The confidence y'all have is so over the top it isn't funny. You do realize our country is no longer part of Britain because they became too confident. A very under armed, under disciplined, under sized military kicked the crap out of the best military in the world because of overconfidence.
mysonis55 Wrote:The confidence y'all have is so over the top it isn't funny. You do realize our country is no longer part of Britain because they became too confident. A very under armed, under disciplined, under sized military kicked the crap out of the best military in the world because of overconfidence.

What does a Brit have to do with the orange bees? my ancestors were all here before the 1700s with few of them being English Smile. Williamsburg will be The Overmountain Men that takes Ferguson off the hill:flame:
Ok, stay there. Stay in that frame of mind. Nothing we like more than a quiet crowd on the east side of the field when reality sets in.

Personally, I think North has one of the BEST defenses in 5-A. They have only allowed 12.7 pts per game behind only Pulaski Co. & Bowling Green. They are allowing 211 yds rushing per game which according to the radio announcers we were listening to the other evening on the way home from their game, that ranks among the state leaders as well. SW beat them by 1 & Pulaski beat them by 2 This team is on the RISE!! They have only been beat by 7 pts total all season. They have played some tuff teams this season as well, they didn't back in to anything. That's the reason I feel they should be #5....others might see it different, but that's my thinking about it. I think they have surprised a lot of people in the tri-county area. :truestory:
mysonis55 Wrote:Ok, stay there. Stay in that frame of mind. Nothing we like more than a quiet crowd on the east side of the field when reality sets in.

your team probably wont even be there this year so you wont have to worry about it being quiet :yikes:
Tight End Wrote:Personally, I think North has one of the BEST defenses in 5-A. They have only allowed 12.7 pts per game behind only Pulaski Co. & Bowling Green. They are allowing 211 yds rushing per game which according to the radio announcers we were listening to the other evening on the way home from their game, that ranks among the state leaders as well. SW beat them by 1 & Pulaski beat them by 2 This team is on the RISE!! They have only been beat by 7 pts total all season. They have played some tuff teams this season as well, they didn't back in to anything. That's the reason I feel they should be #5....others might see it different, but that's my thinking about it. I think they have surprised a lot of people in the tri-county area. :truestory:

Knox Central beat them and should be top 5
You are right, we never should have a chance. We are always the underdog. But, we will certainly play like Mayfield and let the Cards fall where they may. I already have money riding on just how far we make it this year. So if we don't win, it will get more than my pride this year.
Williamsburg would put a running clock on any of these teams. 1Q, maybe early 2Q.

:rockon:
mysonis55 Wrote:You are right, we never should have a chance. We are always the underdog. But, we will certainly play like Mayfield and let the Cards fall where they may. I already have money riding on just how far we make it this year. So if we don't win, it will get more than my pride this year.

I would hate to see you lose to a lowly cupcake killer like Williamsburg :biglmao:
Well, I guess that would work PJ. We have always referred to the Murray Tigers as marshmallow killers. So, I guess the burg can have the title of cupcake killers. The name isn't taken, so that works for me.
#1 South Western they have all the pieces. #2 Pulaski missing QB #3 North Laurel most underrated maybe needs to move up a spot #4 Corbin can't beat any of the top 3 away from home #5 Somerset Doan makes all the difference
:hilarious:

jim rome Wrote:#1 South Western they have all the pieces. #2 Pulaski missing QB #3 North Laurel most underrated maybe needs to move up a spot #4 Corbin can't beat any of the top 3 away from home #5 Somerset Doan makes all the difference

What you smoking??? Confusedmoke:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Tight End Wrote:Personally, I think North has one of the BEST defenses in 5-A. They have only allowed 12.7 pts per game behind only Pulaski Co. & Bowling Green. They are allowing 211 yds rushing per game which according to the radio announcers we were listening to the other evening on the way home from their game, that ranks among the state leaders as well. SW beat them by 1 & Pulaski beat them by 2 This team is on the RISE!! They have only been beat by 7 pts total all season. They have played some tuff teams this season as well, they didn't back in to anything. That's the reason I feel they should be #5....others might see it different, but that's my thinking about it. I think they have surprised a lot of people in the tri-county area. :truestory:

Just so you know Knox Central defense has only given up 75 total points this year. That's 10.7 per game while scoring 26.8 points a game. They also only are giving up 110 yards rushing a game and 40.8 yards passing. I believe that's a pretty dang good defense. No matter who you play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
1-Southwestern best all around team
2-North Laurel this team jumps over Pulaski due to Hall's injury
3-Pulaski Co see #2
4-Corbin solid club
5-Somerset Doan changes things
Frozen Tundra Wrote:1-Southwestern best all around team
2-North Laurel this team jumps over Pulaski due to Hall's injury
3-Pulaski Co see #2
4-Corbin solid club
5-Somerset Doan changes things

*From watching NL, I think they are under-rated - if you have seen them in person you know, they are playing a LOT better right now, than they did the first of the season. They have made some adjustments & are playing really good as a team now. The rest of the season will place these teams where they need to be in the 1-2-3-4-5 #'s, but right now unless something changes (injury and or something unforeseen) I think NL will continue to win & be a team to respect in the playoffs. That's what I think! :praise::wieghts::ref2::runtouchd
Southwestern the best all around team who got beat by Corbin in week 2. Southwestern has improved in sure.... But I know Corbin has improved! I'm sayin, Corbin is the better team! Already beat them in week 2...... How can you say different?