Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 48 Lutheran East (Cleveland, OH.) 12
Eagle84 Wrote:No just KyRock he chose he path. It maybe difficult but before you add your two pennies. You need to go back and read ky rock's pervious post. He the one done all the trash talking. I just used the Raceland loss to call him on his boasting. Everyone going to talk a beating at one time or anther that just football and life.

When did I boast? I couldn't pick either way Raceland is a great program they have been farther than LC or JC has been in awhile. Is Bobby Seger not giving it up?
Only way to settle this is JC and LC on the field. The Eagles have an opening.
KyRock Wrote:No we want an upgrade in the schedule not another cupcake in JC :biglmao: No embarrassement in losing to Raceland they are top 3 teams in Eastern Ky 1. Pikeville 2. Belfry 3. Raceland. If I remember right SC beat the :flush: not to long ago and we beat SC. SC will be back smacking JC around before you want to admit. I heard JC has the Mexican team week 2 and still working on scheduling the game with the team from the little village in South Africa for week 3. I figure that won't happen with the ebola or whatever. I would be worried more about the disease from Bobby Seger. I hear he swings the other way if you know what I mean.:eyeroll: That he is a taker and don't have enough to be a giver. :biglmao:

For the first time in your life I believe you may have got something correct. You are correct in saying ‘no embarrassment in losing to Raceland". Raceland is a good team year in and year out. But LC did not lose to Raceland LC got taken to the cleaners. Raceland had to put in their freshman to allow you to score. 47-14.
Second, Your Eastern Ky 1. Pikeville 2. Belfry 3. Raceland are good teams and I a given situation could win a game against JC however, only Belfry willing to play us year in year out.
However, for your daily history lesson it just happens that Belfry and Ashland has played Pikeville and Raceland at the same time JC has played Belfry and Ashland. Below is a series history since 2007 or Matney area at JC.
JC started playing Belfry in the Jim Matney area in 2007 and currently the series is 4-3 JC and total scoring between these games are 189 JC -134 Belfry. \
If you look back at the Pikeville / Belfry series since 2007, Belfry is 8-1 against Pikeville with a total score being 445 Belfry to 154 Pikeville.
If you look back at Raceland / Ashland series since 2007, Ashland is 6-3 against Raceland with a total score being 306 Ashland to 163 Raceland.
If you look back at JC / Ashland series since 2007, JC is 8-1 against Ashland with a total score being 310 JC to 147 Ashland.
I understand the highs and lows of your bipolar affective disorder and if you keep taking your medication it will get somewhat better. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder) We on Bluegrass will continue to see you swing from the high to the lows. We just want you to feel better.
PS I am not concern how Bobby Seger swings and I do not thing you should either unless you like switch hitters. If you know what I mean.
:flush::flush:
KyRock Wrote:No we want an upgrade in the schedule not another cupcake in JC :biglmao: No embarrassement in losing to Raceland they are top 3 teams in Eastern Ky 1. Pikeville 2. Belfry 3. Raceland. If I remember right SC beat the :flush: not to long ago and we beat SC. SC will be back smacking JC around before you want to admit. I heard JC has the Mexican team week 2 and still working on scheduling the game with the team from the little village in South Africa for week 3. I figure that won't happen with the ebola or whatever. I would be worried more about the disease from Bobby Seger. I hear he swings the other way if you know what I mean.:eyeroll: That he is a taker and don't have enough to be a giver. :biglmao:

E's Army Wrote:Only way to settle this is JC and LC on the field. The Eagles have an opening.

Better chance LC plays Jenkins.
Eagle84 Wrote:For the first time in your life I believe you may have got something correct. You are correct in saying ‘no embarrassment in losing to Raceland". Raceland is a good team year in and year out. But LC did not lose to Raceland LC got taken to the cleaners. Raceland had to put in their freshman to allow you to score. 47-14.
Second, Your Eastern Ky 1. Pikeville 2. Belfry 3. Raceland are good teams and I a given situation could win a game against JC however, only Belfry willing to play us year in year out.
However, for your daily history lesson it just happens that Belfry and Ashland has played Pikeville and Raceland at the same time JC has played Belfry and Ashland. Below is a series history since 2007 or Matney area at JC.
JC started playing Belfry in the Jim Matney area in 2007 and currently the series is 4-3 JC and total scoring between these games are 189 JC -134 Belfry. \
If you look back at the Pikeville / Belfry series since 2007, Belfry is 8-1 against Pikeville with a total score being 445 Belfry to 154 Pikeville.
If you look back at Raceland / Ashland series since 2007, Ashland is 6-3 against Raceland with a total score being 306 Ashland to 163 Raceland.
If you look back at JC / Ashland series since 2007, JC is 8-1 against Ashland with a total score being 310 JC to 147 Ashland.
I understand the highs and lows of your bipolar affective disorder and if you keep taking your medication it will get somewhat better. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder) We on Bluegrass will continue to see you swing from the high to the lows. We just want you to feel better.
PS I am not concern how Bobby Seger swings and I do not thing you should either unless you like switch hitters. If you know what I mean.
:flush::flush:

Huh????? Switch hitters???? You asking me out or something????? Sorry Fag Boy you ain't cut right for me!!!!!!!! Confusednicker:
E's Army Wrote:Only way to settle this is JC and LC on the field. The Eagles have an opening.

Like I have said before no one wants to go to jc and play in any sport because of the way their players, coaches, and fans are treated by jc officials and fans. The rudest people you will ever have to deal with in your life. And we dame sure don't want that bunch of idiots coming to our community the hole dame bunch of them are crazy!!!
^^^Come on now, let's be honest here. Really this is the backdoor way of saying "We don't want to play them because we cant beat them in any thing we play them in"...:biggrin:
For those bashing JC for playing out of state teams.Should look at our way.What an awesome experience for JC and the teams that come in.So far the teams that have came down have told us how much they like Eastern Ky and how nice it is here.They talk about how excited they are to get the experience of just playing here.I think its been great and i hope someday we get to experience going somewhere and doing the same thing.Everyone should bring teams in and play them.You wouldnt regret it.
Regardless of what segar has to say, if you look at the districts and teams in the area jc plays a different style of football than most, don't get me wrong jc is very good, but your goal for all teams should be to get to bowling green. For lc that means getting by belfry and pcc, so we need to play teams that run a similar style, now I am not comparing rowan co, boyd co, with belfy but they run the same system, raceland, fairview, same as pike central then you have your games that are just good for the gate. It does not benefit lc win or lose to play jc nor do I see how jc playing lc win or lose helps them to beat highlands. Next lc depends on the football program to produce revenue for all sports so you try to schedule teams that travel well and bring a lot of fans with them. Raceland, fairview, boyd co, belfry, even rowan co. Brings a lot of fans with them. I don't think there is any team that is afraid of playing any other team, but it needsvto benefit both teams.
KyRock Wrote:Huh????? Switch hitters???? You asking me out or something????? Sorry Fag Boy you ain't cut right for me!!!!!!!! Confusednicker:

:hilarious:
Just keep telling yourself the voices are not real.
I find it amusing that the majority of people that want to comment about bad treatment from Johnson Central players, coaches and fans are the ones that supports teams that do not have the testicular fortitude to schedule the Eagles. I am not naïve enough to believe that every Eagle representative is perfect. EVERY team in Kentucky has their fair share of "bad apples" but I do consider it an honor to be part of the school system even if it is only as a volunteer middle school coach. Heck, I could name instances at other schools like fans standing along the rail and cursing opposing players when they enter the end zone or a parent/coach sending word into an opponent's locker room that he wants a coach and son to come out to the middle of the floor and he and his son would be waiting on them. But these are isolated instances and should not be held against their school. Proud to be an Eagle grad and supporter. Now let the bashing of me begin.
dawg fan Wrote:Like I have said before no one wants to go to jc and play in any sport because of the way their players, coaches, and fans are treated by jc officials and fans. The rudest people you will ever have to deal with in your life. And we dame sure don't want that bunch of idiots coming to our community the hole dame bunch of them are crazy!!!

Most of the Boyle County fans I talk to said the game at JC was great. They didn't see anything out of the ordinary from Eagle fans. Most liked the facilities as well.

The only thing that was a problem when Boyle and JC played was Matney threatening to break the contract after the first game because he thought the Rebels ran the score up. But that was him just upset at the way his team played IMO.
Hatz Wrote:The only thing that was a problem when Boyle and JC played was Matney threatening to break the contract after the first game because he thought the Rebels ran the score up. But that was him just upset at the way his team played IMO.

I would say you are right. In addition to replacing a large senior class, from what I can remember, the preseason period was one of the tougher ones he endured. Not only did he lose his mother before the start of the season, his long-time defensive coordinator Glenn Reeves missed the game with the loss of a parent. Either way, the game in 2010 was a fun one to watch.
Bob Seger Wrote:^^^Come on now, let's be honest here. Really this is the backdoor way of saying "We don't want to play them because we cant beat them in any thing we play them in"...:biggrin:

Got something your Girl can beat Bobby Confusednicker:
dawg fan Wrote:Like I have said before no one wants to go to jc and play in any sport because of the way their players, coaches, and fans are treated by jc officials and fans. The rudest people you will ever have to deal with in your life. And we dame sure don't want that bunch of idiots coming to our community the hole dame bunch of them are crazy!!!

Ahhhhhh you just got to put them in their place. Like I put Bobby on here in his place he is my #&*$! on here. And like we put some JC Fans at JC during districts in Basketball Confusednicker: You speak up they quieten real, real quick. Doesn't surprise me about Matney crying over Boyle run up the score :biglmao: But yet he will be up 50 on a team and keep running someone so they can get a rushing record :lame:
The Rushing Record is tarnished like Bonds HR record in Baseball
KyRock Wrote:Huh????? Switch hitters???? You asking me out or something????? Sorry Fag Boy you ain't cut right for me!!!!!!!! Confusednicker:

Bigoted comments only show your true ignorance. Some things shouldn't be done, even in Internet trolling.

Cupcake schedule? Lawrence County is currently 7-1 with their wins coming against 0-7 East Carter, 1-7 Rowan County, 1-6 Sheldon Clark, 2-6 Boyd County, 2-5 Breathitt County, 3-4 Pike Central and my goodness 4-3 Fairview, Way to step up and beat one team over .500 and show your dominance. Looks like the Bulldogs could really give advice on how to build a schedule. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
THOMCAT Wrote:Cupcake schedule? Lawrence County is currently 7-1 with their wins coming against 0-7 East Carter, 1-7 Rowan County, 1-6 Sheldon Clark, 2-6 Boyd County, 2-5 Breathitt County, 3-4 Pike Central and my goodness 4-3 Fairview, Way to step up and beat one team over .500 and show your dominance. Looks like the Bulldogs could really give advice on how to build a schedule. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Let's be honest. How much better is JC. Their schedule is made up of 0-7 Fairland, 3-4 Mastery Charter, 1-6 Perry Co., 1-6 Harlan Co., and 3-3 Lutheran east. Their quality win came against mastery charter with a maxpreps ranking well over 5000. If your gonna be one of the big boys you gotta play with em'. Highlands just played a top ten 8A team and took them to the wire. Maybe JC seen quality teams in the regular season they wouldn't be so rattled when Highlands or Cov Cath meet them in the playoffs. But honestly I like seeing them take there smash mouth brand of football back to the mountains with them in an annual defeat.