Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 48 Lutheran East (Cleveland, OH.) 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final from Johnsonville....

Lutheran East played hard. It's hard to beat a team with JC's depth when you only bring about 25 kids.

I'm just glad we had a game this week.

Time to move on to next week's district opponent, Greenup Co.
Congrats to JC
When is JC's first game?
They were lucky to get a game this week
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:When is JC's first game?

Halloween night vs. Belfry
I wouldn't mind seeing Whitley play JC but the 2 1/2 hour drive sucks.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing Whitley play JC but the 2 1/2 hour drive sucks.

That would be a good home/home series....
Nothing fancy tonight....

JC did what they do best, run the ball by committee, mix in a few passes here and there.... let Tyler Pack pin them deep every possession and let the Defense fly around and take some heads off.
Good Win JC!!!!!!
Another solid win for JC. Can't wait to see how they match up with Belfry. I know it's a month away, but it should be a dandy.
Win is a win... Even from a school that only has 50 plus male students in the entire campus. WOW, SMH on this one.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:When is JC's first game?

Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing Whitley play JC but the 2 1/2 hour drive sucks.

I drove it 2 -3 times a week for 5 years and couldn't do it in 2.5 unless I drove like a fool...Closer to 3.0 if you drive the speed limit. Would be even longer in a bus. It's a tough trip.
Lot of schools calling out JC on here who didn't answer their add for a game.
FBfan4life Wrote:Win is a win... Even from a school that only has 50 plus male students in the entire campus. WOW, SMH on this one.

You got them hogs slopped this morning, cornhusker?

Get your chores done and then you can play on the computer.
Bob Seger Wrote:You got them hogs slopped this morning, cornhusker?

Confusednicker:
? Gut, Wouldn't people still be asking when JC plays there first game if they played Whitley?
:truestory::pondering:
KyRock Wrote:Good Win JC!!!!!!

See KyRock. When you take your medication how mellow you can be.
If not that a 47 - 7 embarrassement and a 24-12 win over a struggling Sheldon Clark will humble anyone.
Ps: still want Lawrence county to have that game with central? Weeks 2 and 3 are still open.
Bob Seger Wrote:You got them hogs slopped this morning, cornhusker?

:Thumbs: on the win. 50 male students in the entire campus... and half are special needs students. SMH:Shaking:
FBfan4life Wrote::Thumbs: on the win. 50 male students in the entire campus... and half are special needs students. SMH:Shaking:

Ask your AD to reply to the email I sent on Thursday.
DALE Wrote:Ask your AD to reply to the email I sent on Thursday.

My high school AD passed away 20 years ago. Not sure who you are talking about. Now if your talking about the team I follow, Lex Cath. Their scared, they won't play JC. They much rather Bowling Green, Saint X, Trinity, Ensworth Academy TN and other 6A programs with success Male, Lafayette, Bryan Station and Scott Co.
:igiveup:
FBfan4life Wrote:My high school AD passed away 20 years ago. Not sure who you are talking about. Now if your talking about the team I follow, Lex Cath. Their scared, they won't play JC. They much rather Bowling Green, Saint X, Trinity, Ensworth Academy TN and other 6A programs with success Male, Lafayette, Bryan Station and Scott Co.

I think he may be referencing potential openings for next season. JC did have the chance to play Lex Cath in their bowl, just a one year deal. Instead playing a one year deal, JC tried to get a return trip for a home and home. Lex Cath declined because the only common week opening they had was the week before they were slated to play Boyle Co and wanted to be at full strength. Also, they were supposed to play a JV game last month, but the Saturday before the game Lex Cath called and cancelled. The reason, I'm not sure. Hopefully something can be worked out.
FBfan4life Wrote:My high school AD passed away 20 years ago. Not sure who you are talking about. Now if your talking about the team I follow, Lex Cath. Their scared, they won't play JC. They much rather Bowling Green, Saint X, Trinity, Ensworth Academy TN and other 6A programs with success Male, Lafayette, Bryan Station and Scott Co.

You know what I meant asshole. We have tried to work something out with you all in the past but can never come to your terms. Guess what slick, the teams you listed, I contacted everyone of them and then some. Ensworth was a game we about had in 2013 but they would not go for the 2 year deals we seek. They wanted a one year game at their place since they were already coming to Trinity and playing. So if you think we are running scared you are full of it.
Congrats on your win Eagles!!!

Pulp, you need to use the picture from the Harlan Co game when the total stranger pulled you out of the Wendy's drive thru for a photo op!!!
Confusednicker:
Eagle84 Wrote:See KyRock. When you take your medication how mellow you can be.
If not that a 47 - 7 embarrassement and a 24-12 win over a struggling Sheldon Clark will humble anyone.
Ps: still want Lawrence county to have that game with central? Weeks 2 and 3 are still open.

So you are poking fun at Lawrence losing to Raceland, and winning against Sheldon Clark, and Johnson Central played WHO? Come on.

Oh, and Fairview beat Pike Central, do you have any negative comments towards Pike Central people, coaches, and players? Or do you and other JC people only reserve them for Lawrence?
dawgeers Wrote:So you are poking fun at Lawrence losing to Raceland, and winning against Sheldon Clark, and Johnson Central played WHO? Come on.

Oh, and Fairview beat Pike Central, do you have any negative comments towards Pike Central people, coaches, and players? Or do you and other JC people only reserve them for Lawrence?

No just KyRock he chose he path. It maybe difficult but before you add your two pennies. You need to go back and read ky rock's pervious post. He the one done all the trash talking. I just used the Raceland loss to call him on his boasting. Everyone going to talk a beating at one time or anther that just football and life.
FBfan4life Wrote::Thumbs: on the win. 50 male students in the entire campus... and half are special needs students. SMH:Shaking:

Even with that high fallutin cornhusker edjacation of yourin, word around the barn is that you are a special care dude yourself.....

That is according to Arnold, Gordy, and Wilber anyways.......My information is coming second hand.

That's that same echelon of teams that struggle with JC in baseball too, isn't it?:popcorn:
Eagle84 Wrote:See KyRock. When you take your medication how mellow you can be.

No we want an upgrade in the schedule not another cupcake in JC :biglmao: No embarrassement in losing to Raceland they are top 3 teams in Eastern Ky 1. Pikeville 2. Belfry 3. Raceland. If I remember right SC beat the :flush: not to long ago and we beat SC. SC will be back smacking JC around before you want to admit. I heard JC has the Mexican team week 2 and still working on scheduling the game with the team from the little village in South Africa for week 3. I figure that won't happen with the ebola or whatever. I would be worried more about the disease from Bobby Seger. I hear he swings the other way if you know what I mean.:eyeroll: That he is a taker and don't have enough to be a giver. :biglmao:
Eagle84 Wrote:No just KyRock he chose he path. It maybe difficult but before you add your two pennies. You need to go back and read ky rock's pervious post. He the one done all the trash talking. I just used the Raceland loss to call him on his boasting. Everyone going to talk a beating at one time or anther that just football and life.

*previous :eyeroll:
Pages: 1 2