Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Jenkins
Jenkins, Friday night.
:runtouchd
scavanger Wrote:well it pains me to here wat was said about the team of jenkins i think even tho it was a good game this redneck dued has lost his mind for thinking that the cavaliers suck i would put money say if he took a team to play the cavs he would loose not sayin we are impsslble cause look at the record but im just sayin they could had put up 70 if they wanted to at our field right (lol) how can you say that the cavs aint been turning things around from 2-8 to 4-6 how can we suck as bad as you say cause sf held paintville to 8 and we shut sf out so you go figure its not all in stats the players make the game.

:letsparty

That is by far the longest single sentence I've ever read in my entire life.....lol. Anyway, I'm going to bet the farm on Pikeville.
I have talked to quite a few of Pikevilles players. Jenkins better come ready to play because the Panthers will not talke them lightly this time. They are going to go all out to try and put it away early. Jenkins will be coming in with a ton of confidence after the first meeting between the two teams. This one is going to be a barn burner or a blowout.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
LMAO.....I just cant get over the fact this thread is still goin on....QUIT TALKING and bring it on the field, BOTH teams....
yea lol shew god i wish friday would hurry up, i've been waitin for this game since last last friday
I'm just sick of hearing about it...It'll be here before you know it
pikeville by 3 td's
cant wait till friday.. both teams better come ready and play
LineBacker #3 Wrote:If you havent watched the previews to that Borat movie, you should bc this remark in quotations comes from him....

"This is a really great post...NOT!"

If you didn't watch the last meeting between these two teams, then you don't have no room to talk about this subject. I'm tired of everyone thinking that an underdog like Jenkins can't beat the all mighty Pikeville...OMG! Just bc Jenkins played with Pikeville the first time, it doenst mean that they can't go over to Pikeville and do it again, if not beat Pikeville. I think that if Jenkins plays to their potential, then they can play with anyone.

Confusederved:

Wow...you really did serve him. Thank you for the very original information. If Jenkins plays to their potential, they can play with anyone, eh? How about Beechwood or Bardstown? Frankfort or Danville? I'll answer these questions for you, NO. Jenkins is definetly not the same old Jenkins but they didn't suddenly go from bottom dweller to the elite in the state. I agree with most of you Jenkins fans, in that, anything can happen, but Pikeville is one of the better teams in 1A football...Well, at least in EKY. Pikeville, though down from previous years, is still a much better team than Jenkins. In the first meeting, Pikeville did not execute and had some bad calls against them at Jenkins. This time around, in front of the home crowd, and after looking better in the previous two games, I look for the Panthers to win this going away. I'll say....

Panthers 42
Jenkins 6
Wow, people just dont know when to quit
2 more days then all this talking will stop
Well, for one team it will stop, whoever wins will talk about the next game lol Unfortunatley
All-American Lineman Wrote:2 more days then all this talking will stop
Naaaa...no more days. I think this one has ran its course.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:Naaaa...no more days. I think this one has ran its course.
Open another one if you want but keep it on the game.