Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne VS. Shelby Valley (Nov. 28)
OnCeABobcat Wrote:back to the topic of discussion. Ashley and Taylor may be able to beat Trai up and down the floor, but that has nothing to do with dominating down low. Key word-down low-meaning beating Trai on the block or in the post, which I don't think they will be able to do. Yeah sure they might out run him and score more on the fastbreak, but that is not dominating downlow. jmo Shelby Valley will beat the Bobcats, and they will out run them, but not dominate on the post.

well just how big is the Trai kid, don't think he 's big enough
He's big enough to stop a 6'3 freshman. Big enough to do what???????? I just said he wouldn't be dominated.
he's about 6'5, last I saw him though.
OnCeABobcat Wrote:he's about 6'5, last I saw him though.

Well I've seen SV play summer camp and they've got some big kids theirselves.
For instance:

Hatfield: 6'7
Newsome: 6'5
Bryant: 6'3

Don't see BL having any more bigger kids than this
kysportsguru Wrote:Well I've seen SV play summer camp and they've got some big kids theirselves.
For instance:

Hatfield must have been on stilts when they measured him at 6'7.
kysportsguru Wrote:Well I've seen SV play summer camp and they've got some big kids theirselves.
For instance:

I know alot of schools adds an inch to a players height. But lets not get carried away and add 3 or 4....
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
I would say Ashley is more around 6'4'' or 6'5'', Taylor around 6'2'', and Jake around 6'1'' or 6'1 1/2''. Curby is as tall as any of them at around 6'5'', but he probably won't see much varsity time.