Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs. Lexington Christian updates
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The guy who made it for me... his shop is called Cash Graphix

Okay now that I understand
Tiger Fever Wrote:So you're actually proud of making KSR? I found the pic and read the comments. Don't you realize that the majority of the fans on there through out the state thought it was stupid? I'll give you one thing Pulp it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know the connection but it does take an absolute moron to put the two together in the back window of a tiny "SUV".
Why in the hell would anyone go looking for that crazy looking thing. I saw it while leaving the field. I saw it drive by. I assume you parked in the Church of Christ parking lot. People going and looking for it now that's funny. Get over your self I'm not poking fun of you because you're a central fan I just thought it was the most moronic thing I've ever witnessed. Take care Pulp and be sure to say your prayers and take your vitamins like all good hulkamaniacs do.
For the first bolded.... Yes, yes I am proud of that.
The seond bolded part... You should have stopped me and took a #selfie with it.
The third bolded part... you must not have seen your teams Blue/White digital camoflauge jerseys and grey pants last night.
I did mention in another thread that I have much resepct for Paintsville wearing the Yellow Socks for Spina Bifida.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Tiger Fever Wrote:Off topic but did anybody see the little car with the old professional wrestler Sting's picture in some sort of a UK football format in the back window. What kind of dumbass would do this? I hope it was an LCA fan instead of one of ours.

He is a dumbass!!:biglmao::biglmao:
This is me Wrote:He is a dumbass!!:biglmao::biglmao:

As Patrick Swayze's character in Roadhouse said.... "Opinions vary"

[Image: http://www.spackler.ca/storage/20-road_h...2454059575]
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Paintsville has the ugliest uniforms I've ever seen...

Black helmets with a blue metallic P
Blue and White digital camouflage jerseys
Grey pants

Ugly uniforms with a W.