Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs. Lexington Christian updates
Paintsville has the ugliest uniforms I've ever seen...

Black helmets with a blue metallic P
Blue and White digital camouflage jerseys
Grey pants
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
24-0 paintsville leads with 6:53 in the 2nd qtr.
Paintsville has opened up the whole 6 pack on LCA
64SUR should have stayed with Paintsville
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Paintsville has the ugliest uniforms I've ever seen...

Grey pants

The helmets are actually grey also. First time they've worn these jerseys-hopefully the last. Bad. They are kicking LCAs butt in the 1st half though.
24-6 paintsville
3:51 in the 3rd
Any update on Hendricks andhis eligibility? If he is thrown into the mix, the district would become very interesting.
E's Army Wrote:64SUR should have stayed with Paintsville

If this is true I want listen to my cousin again E'army. :HitWall:
Your darkhorse is showing why you have had faith in them all year.
24-12 final

Paintsville wins
Congrats to Paintsville.
Big win paintsville sorry I pick against y'all tonight but my cousin help coach at LCA. And he want texts me back...:lmao:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Paintsville has the ugliest uniforms I've ever seen...

Grey pants

Hopefully they will look as good as those uni's from the your lame ass thread of your high school memories.

Tigers dominated LCA, the score was not indicative of the outcome. The Tigers had three TD's that didn't get on the scoreboard. The fumble in the endzone had broke the plane by two yds, the phantom flag after Morris scored
On a td pass then Belcher came up short on a huge run with what appeared to be a cramp by himself at the ten yd line. Good win, the sexy pick didn't come true.
The matchup was the key and LCA did not
On to bigger and better things for Tigers next week. Good win heading into district play.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Any update on Hendricks andhis eligibility? If he is thrown into the mix, the district would become very interesting.

He will be playing vs Fairview
TigerBlues Wrote:He will be playing vs Fairview

How is that possible? He wont have enough time to get the minimum amount of practices required before Fairview , & Paintsville plays?
Talon Wrote:How is that possible? He wont have enough time to get the minimum amount of practices required before Fairview , & Paintsville plays?

That's just what I heard tonight Talon, I could be wrong as usual. Good win tonight for you guys, we have a good district.
TigerBlues Wrote:That's just what I heard tonight Talon, I could be wrong as usual. Good win tonight for you guys, we have a good district.

I think our game next week will be a dandy to watch
Isnt it 3 weeks of practice?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Isnt it 3 weeks of practice?

10 practices , & weekends , or days after a game cannot count towards practice time .
Off topic but did anybody see the little car with the old professional wrestler Sting's picture in some sort of a UK football format in the back window. What kind of dumbass would do this? I hope it was an LCA fan instead of one of ours.
Tiger Fever Wrote:Off topic but did anybody see the little car with the old professional wrestler Sting's picture in some sort of a UK football format in the back window. What kind of dumbass would do this? I hope it was an LCA fan instead of one of ours.

Nope.... That would be mine.

And don't be jealous Big Grin
TigerBlues Wrote:Hopefully they will look as good as those uni's from the your lame ass thread of your high school memories.

Tigers dominated LCA, the score was not indicative of the outcome. The Tigers had three TD's that didn't get on the scoreboard. The fumble in the endzone had broke the plane by two yds, the phantom flag after Morris scored
On a td pass then Belcher came up short on a huge run with what appeared to be a cramp by himself at the ten yd line. Good win, the sexy pick didn't come true.
Daniel sure looked like he broke the plane well before he lost the ball, however, on that Morris catch, I clearly saw an obvious hold by our o-lineman in the backfield right behind the rolling QB. And, as for Belcher, when he pulled up with that leg issue, he was at mid-field with three defenders closing in on him, one of whom had already caught him. Penalties slowed the Tigers in this second half, and saved LCA from being blown out. First half was the best half of football I've seen from this squad this far. Nice win.
Tiger Fever Wrote:Off topic but did anybody see the little car with the old professional wrestler Sting's picture in some sort of a UK football format in the back window. What kind of dumbass would do this? I hope it was an LCA fan instead of one of ours.

If you wanted a pic with, you should have said something. It probably would have made Kentucky Sports Radio again.

It's not on a little car.... it's on a Ford Edge (SUV)
Anybody who follows UK Football knows that Sting's son, Steven Borden (# 85) is UK's starting tight end. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to make the connection.
It's a pic of Sting when he was in his crow gimmick, but the black face paint has been changed to blue... and incase you didn't know, UK's colors are Blue and White
The hashtag is #WEAREUK
The background is of Commonwealth Stadium.
And NO... it does not belong to a paintsville fan.

And if you saw it last night where I was parked.... you had to go looking for it. But by you saying "little car" that tells me that you didn't see it, you just are taking pot shots at me because I'm a JC fan. But that's ok..... it won't be the first time and I know it won't be the last.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:If you wanted a pic with, you should have said something. It probably would have made Kentucky Sports Radio again.

It's not on a little car.... it's on a Ford Edge (SUV)
Anybody who follows UK Football knows that Sting's son, Steven Borden (# 85) is UK's starting tight end. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to make the connection.
It's a pic of Sting when he was in his crow gimmick, but the black face paint has been changed to blue... and incase you didn't know, UK's colors are Blue and White
The hashtag is #WEAREUK
The background is of Commonwealth Stadium.
And NO... it does not belong to a paintsville fan.

And if you saw it last night where I was parked.... you had to go looking for it. But by you saying "little car" that tells me that you didn't see it, you just are taking pot shots at me because I'm a JC fan. But that's ok..... it won't be the first time and I know it won't be the last.
So you're actually proud of making KSR? I found the pic and read the comments. Don't you realize that the majority of the fans on there through out the state thought it was stupid? I'll give you one thing Pulp it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know the connection but it does take an absolute moron to put the two together in the back window of a tiny "SUV".
Why in the hell would anyone go looking for that crazy looking thing. I saw it while leaving the field. I saw it drive by. I assume you parked in the Church of Christ parking lot. People going and looking for it now that's funny. Get over your self I'm not poking fun of you because you're a central fan I just thought it was the most moronic thing I've ever witnessed. Take care Pulp and be sure to say your prayers and take your vitamins like all good hulkamaniacs do.
What is the word under "CASH" on Sting's picture?
baseball1974 Wrote:What is the word under "CASH" on Sting's picture?

Daniel
TigerBlues Wrote:Daniel

I must be too old to get that?
baseball1974 Wrote:What is the word under "CASH" on Sting's picture?

TigerBlues Wrote:Daniel

baseball1974 Wrote:I must be too old to get that?

The guy who made it for me... his shop is called Cash Graphix