Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 06-07
corndog23 Wrote:you really need to give up this "coach is horrible" find something new to talk about. every post you have is the same....i hate the coach, the coach sucks.....stop....

and SC may have a few players who you dont think are that talented, but im telling you right now, they have some talented players.... George Schemko and Brady Horn will open your eyes a little when the season starts...dont write off the cards yet... they ctill have Coach Hammonds on the sideline...

Shimko will be a beast. I think this team has the potental.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:They will be decent but i dont think they will do as good as last year.

:thumpsup: They might do as well as last year, perhaps a little better, maybe a little worse, but probably the same thing as usual!
How did they do over the summer. Who all did they play out of the region?
it dont matter about the coach becaues he is gone at the end of the year...i say sheldon clark wins 4 games this year and that being magoffin,lawerence.
the cards have some big players they should be able to work down on the block good and porter can shoot 3's so they could do decent this year
Gorn Wrote:Shimko will be a beast. I think this team has the potental.
Doesnt every team have "potential?"
UnderArmour24 Wrote:They will be decent but i dont think they will do as good as last year.

So your saying they were decent last year? I Don't know what games you were watching.