Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 06-07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What's the story on this program?? Lost Spud! Can they be dangerous or is this the senior night game for everyone this season???
Sheldon Clark will not 10 games this season.The only players they have are D. Hensley and J. Porter.The Porter kid will not play defense and Damon can only do so much!The coach is horrible IMO:Thumbs:
What does IMO mean lol
in my opinion
cardsfan Wrote:Sheldon Clark will not 10 games this season.The only players they have are D. Hensley and J. Porter.The Porter kid will not play defense and Damon can only do so much!The coach is horrible IMO:Thumbs:

you really need to give up this "coach is horrible" find something new to talk about. every post you have is the same....i hate the coach, the coach sucks.....stop....

and SC may have a few players who you dont think are that talented, but im telling you right now, they have some talented players.... George Schemko and Brady Horn will open your eyes a little when the season starts...dont write off the cards yet... they ctill have Coach Hammonds on the sideline...
Don't write off the addition of Daniel Harless at point this year for the Cards. I think he will shock some people with his ability. The Cards will be ok.
I don't think the loss of spud is going to hurt them that much...he was just another lanky gaurd that likes to shoot. I'm sure SC can have many kids step up and fill his role.
I think when season rolls around they will be fine...they just need to work together and play good D.
The addition of Daniel Harless will help them out alot. IMO he will be their stand out player . If they work hard on D and hustle they should do just fine.
PHSCARD Wrote:I don't think the loss of spud is going to hurt them that much...he was just another lanky gaurd that likes to shoot. I'm sure SC can have many kids step up and fill his role.
I don't think you know very much about him myself.He has never had a chance to shoot the ball as much as he would like or really needs to.He always looks to pass then to shoot like a true point guard is suppose too.As far as Harless being a stand out player for SC this season I guess we will just have to wait and see.IMO Damon Hensley will be your stand out player providing he does not get hurt during football season.Damon is a very hard working and well behaved boy!! Best of luck Damon during this years football and basketball seasons.
I agree spud was never the type of guard that was looking for his shot...if anything everyone in the gym was wanting spud to put it up...he will be DEEPLY missed in card country this season
Did they ever get an Asst. Coach?
cardsfan Wrote:Sheldon Clark will not 10 games this season.The only players they have are D. Hensley and J. Porter.The Porter kid will not play defense and Damon can only do so much!The coach is horrible IMO:Thumbs:

They have george shimko he is 6'4 he can run guard,center and foward..dont put the cards out yet..they alsohave brady horn,justin porter,damon hensley,danial harles.thats just a few but sheldon clark will be a team that will be a suprise to many..
JD If U Please Wrote:Did they ever get an Asst. Coach?
I think they tried to get former JCHS coach Les Trimble....don't know what happened???
Sc has some size this year with
shimko-6'4
Cline-6'5
and you cant forget about millhouse at 6'8
so i look for the cards to be strong on the boards this year
moofer Wrote:Don't write off the addition of Daniel Harless at point this year for the Cards. I think he will shock some people with his ability. The Cards will be ok.
im going to disagree with u on that.they will be lucky to win 7 games this year,and harless hasnt played ball in three years i mean dont get me wrong he was good in middle school but i think the layoff will hurt him.also the have no good big men besides schimko because they are going to need hensley to shoot the ball.
braves_fan_10 Wrote:im going to disagree with u on that.they will be lucky to win 7 games this year,and harless hasnt played ball in three years i mean dont get me wrong he was good in middle school but i think the layoff will hurt him.also the have no good big men besides schimko because they are going to need hensley to shoot the ball.

danny hinkle is a force in the post. he isn't very tall but but he is strong and doesnt care to play physical. steven goble is a pretty good post player also. daniel should do pretty good the kid is a baller
braves_fan_10 Wrote:im going to disagree with u on that.they will be lucky to win 7 games this year,and harless hasnt played ball in three years i mean dont get me wrong he was good in middle school but i think the layoff will hurt him.also the have no good big men besides schimko because they are going to need hensley to shoot the ball.

youre a joke bf10......SC may win the damn region next year
i think they would be alot better if they wouldnt have lost that little point gaurd that used to play for them.
corndog23 Wrote:youre a joke bf10......SC may win the damn region next year
they do have talented people like brady,damen,danny and im going back on what i said early ive heard DH is pretty good but lets not get ahead of ourselves and say they are going to win the damn region.i mean i would love to see that happen. i think they might because i absolutely LOVE coach Hammonds and he is the most brilliant basketball mind ive ever been around...corndog, you are always right.
How did SC do over the summer? Did they play many games? If they did, what was their record? I know they played Pikeville this summer at the Univ. of Tenn. team camp and got beat by 20.....
S.C. - The most underrated team in the region. Hands down.
Who_Dey Wrote:S.C. - The most underrated team in the region. Hands down.

:thatsfunn Is this some kind of joking post? IMO the most underrated team in the region is Prestonburg!!!
cardsfan Wrote: :thatsfunn Is this some kind of joking post? IMO the most underrated team in the region is Prestonburg!!!

No, you are wrong the most underrated team is the Shelby Valley Wildcats.:letsparty
kysportsguru Wrote:No, you are wrong the most underrated team is the Shelby Valley Wildcats.:letsparty

:thumpsup: We will see when the season gets started!! I don't think Shelby Valley is underated.They might be young ,but everyone knows they are solid on both ends of the court!!!
I just dont think this will be the cardinals year(just like the past years). The oss of Crum will greatly affect the team plus Harless isnt playing.
o no spud didnt do anything for the cards because he was a lanky gaurd that likes to shoot...the cards had max 3 good players last year b may spud and damon now they have damon and dh...quote me on this the cards will have a very bad year this year...its not that they dont have the talent its just they dont have anyone to coach them..

Moose Nuck Wrote:I don't think the loss of spud is going to hurt them that much...he was just another lanky gaurd that likes to shoot. I'm sure SC can have many kids step up and fill his role.
Moose Nuck Wrote:I don't think the loss of spud is going to hurt them that much...he was just another lanky gaurd that likes to shoot. I'm sure SC can have many kids step up and fill his role.
You crack me up ole buddy!Smile
They will be decent but i dont think they will do as good as last year.
they will be fine and will do great things this year
Pages: 1 2