Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Pikeville 8/30
I think Pikeville wins another close one.
This one is to close to call for me. Good luck Panthers!!!

Good luck to both coming away injury free.
This game can't get here quick enough.
Go Dawgs !!!
Game day is upon us!
Are both teams at full strength?
Pikeville had 2 starters out last week. Don't know if they are ready to go or not. We will find out shortly!TongueirateSho Three if you count Cody! Sorry TB couldn't stop myself from posting that lol.....
Is there some site to listen to this one?
Game being streamed newhere?
Watch it here boys:
http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/livestream
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville had 2 starters out last week. Don't know if they are ready to go or not. We will find out shortly!TongueirateSho Three if you count Cody! Sorry TB couldn't stop myself from posting that lol.....

From what I hear, Austin should be back for this game. Aj Vanderbeck was supposed to see the Dr. yesterday to possibly be released to play. Both play very physical, and both will add depth at their positions as well. Both are gamers and will be needed as the season progresses.
Big Five-0- Wrote:From what I hear, Austin should be back for this game. Aj Vanderbeck was supposed to see the Dr. yesterday to possibly be released to play. Both play very physical, and both will add depth at their positions as well. Both are gamers and will be needed as the season progresses.

Great to hear! Thanks for the info Big Five-0-!Confusedinglepar
64SUR Wrote:I want hazard to win but it want happen....Pikeville defense is a LITTLE better than hazard.....I Think. Confusednicker:

Pikeville 48
Hazard 28

With 7.07 remaining in this game pikeville 42 Hazard 30 just saying..:popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:With 7.07 remaining in this game pikeville 42 Hazard 30 just saying..:popcorn:

the road to Bowling Green goes through Pikeville.
Pikeville having homefield makes them the region favorite for certain. Only way they dont play at home through the semis is if they lose. If Raceland wants any shot at beating Pikeville, they will have to shore up the defense between the tackles. We have the atheketes to compete and run with any team in the east, I firmly believe that now after seeing how we contain Baker and Long (both 4.4 kids) from getting the edge or do anything off tackle. But all but one of Baker's scores came straight up the freakin middle, much like Pugh did to Hazard. Raceland has to get the interior DL and LB play situated if they want any shot at BG. I cant remember a time when there were this man atheletes in our side of the state.

Jones(Hazard), Griffith/Massey/Creekmoore/Patrick(wburg), Messer, Potter, Young, Dixon, Walker(sleeper to have a breakout rb season) at Raceland. Im sure ive left some out. I think the post season is going to be HUGE.

Panthers, Rams, and Hazard need to shore up their defenses. Williamsburg's defense has faired a bit better, though IDK if the same could be said if they had played Prestonsburg or Ashland. Mayfield is stikk Mayfield, but I THINK the east finally has the atheletes to keep from being blown out this year. Man i love single A football!
Big Five-0- Wrote:From what I hear, Austin should be back for this game. Aj Vanderbeck was supposed to see the Dr. yesterday to possibly be released to play. Both play very physical, and both will add depth at their positions as well. Both are gamers and will be needed as the season progresses.

Liked it that Austin Salyer was released to play, and THAT he did. Don't have the stats on him, but liked the way he introduced himself to the Hazard offense, and Mr. Jones. :Cheerlead
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville had 2 starters out last week. Don't know if they are ready to go or not. We will find out shortly!TongueirateSho Three if you count Cody! Sorry TB couldn't stop myself from posting that lol.....

You keep kicking me when I'm down JP :ChairHit: