Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Pikeville 8/30
Who you got in this one? Pikeville won last year 62-50 in a dandy.
I think both teams have better defenses this year. I like Pikeville at home.

Pikeville 35
Hazard 27
Pikeville 35-21
I'll take Pikeville, as well.. 35-21
Get to see were a couple of the big boys from east are at early. Both teams will be much better come November. Hazard lost a lot of their D from last year so Pikeville should be ahead right now. Expect Pikeville in a close one.
I want hazard to win but it want happen....Pikeville defense is a LITTLE better than hazard.....I Think. Confusednicker:

Pikeville 48
Hazard 28
64SUR Wrote:I want hazard to win but it want happen....Pikeville defense is a LITTLE better than hazard.....I Think. Confusednicker:

Pikeville 48
Hazard 28

:notbad:
Hazard 41
Pikeville 28
Pikeville
I'm pulling for Pikeville but I think the Bulldogs will take this one 26-20
From what I saw in the Pburg game, I'm going with Hazard by 2 scores.
mysonis55 Wrote:From what I saw in the Pburg game, I'm going with Hazard by 2 scores.

Confusednicker::eyeroll:
mysonis55 Wrote:From what I saw in the Pburg game, I'm going with Hazard by 2 scores.

Did you even look at my pick Mysonis55...:pondering:
Yeah, that's when I knew that Hazard would win.
I think having a game under their belt first will benefit Pikeville. Got the jitters out of the way, identified issues that need to be cleaned up, and stayed relatively healthy. I believe Pikeville pulls out a close one.
Imo, it will be a close one. Hazard is Hazard. However, I think the Panthers will win another one against the Dawgs. Safe game and good luck to both teams.
Dawgs roll into pikeville on saturday and bring their defense with them.
HHS-34
PHS-20
Hazard got a one scrimmage game in and I believe one series against belfry. So they are going to have to ready for this one. I expect Brandon Jones to have a big game like last year and eager to watch it on tv. Hopefully this game has defense in it. Pikeville has a game under there belt and another home game the advantage goes there way but I believe hazard comes away with a 6 point win.
Still see this one as a close toss-up... but where I was leaning Hazard I am now leaning Pikeville after they showed grit to come from behind and beat a solid Pburg team

Think we have another instant classic

Pikeville 38
Hazard 34
Wow this thread has kinda let me down. Not much of nothing in this one.
bac2369 Wrote:Wow this thread has kinda let me down. Not much of nothing in this one.

Let me see if I can help!:biggrin:
Pikeville 44 Hazard 34
I think this is the year that Hazard starts to get back to form as the team to beat in the 1a east. I don't think the Pikeville defense will have an answer for the Hazard offense and the RB they have so.................

[Image: http://www.mghelmets.com/high%20school%2...ard-ky.gif] 42

[Image: http://www.mghelmets.com/high%20school%2...lle-ky.gif] 38
Big emotional win last week for Pikeville, some say look out for a let down but I don't buy it. Panthers staff will have them ready and it's a tough task to beat them at home. I'm going with the Panthers in this matchup and their QB to win.

Pikeville 38
Hazard 28
Maybe this thread will pick up more but let's keep it coming.
bac2369 Wrote:Maybe this thread will pick up more but let's keep it coming.

It's only Tuesday. It will heat up for sure.
:flame::flame::flame::flame:
One thing is for sure. Hazard will be ready for the win after what happened last season at Pikeville. They will be hungry for revenge, and the win. Coach Dixon and staff do a great job, and Hazard always seem to have good line play, and good athletes. Panthers will be looking to greet the Bull Dogs though.
How many seniors does hazard have? And how many play?
Hazard prove me wrong beat pikeville....:Cheerlead
Pikeville 26
Hazard 16