Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russel vs. Fleming County
DONT GET TOO COCKY RUSSELLDEVILS54... That'll Get Ya Beat If The WHOLE Team Gets That Attitude
DEVIL89 Wrote:Belfry is not in our region and the way it is right now I guess Mercer is not either even though they have them on the KHSAA web site. So I guess that should make Russell no. 1.

Belfry is in our region.
Russell should have this put away by 3rd quarter. I think FC will put a good fight til they are finally wore down!:notworthy
If Belfry was in our region then we would face them before the state semis. The semis is made up of the regional champions that means that Belfry is not in our region at least not this year.
Ref Devil Wrote:Belfry is in our region.

Russell is in Region 3 District 6

Belfry is in Region 4 District 8
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:DONT GET TOO COCKY RUSSELLDEVILS54... That'll Get Ya Beat If The WHOLE Team Gets That Attitude

true.......Smile
but in all you know that russell is going to win i mean they are just to good good defense and good offense
DEVIL89 Wrote:If Belfry was in our region then we would face them before the state semis. The semis is made up of the regional champions that means that Belfry is not in our region at least not this year.

You are right. I don't know what I was thinking.
mrfootball03 Wrote:Russell is in Region 3 District 6

Belfry is in Region 4 District 8

I know, i don't know if I was thinking of the past years or what.
You weren't thinking...............you are a ref for goodness sakes, you have an image to uphold............
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Russell 42

Flemming Co. 7