Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russel vs. Fleming County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Russel is 2nd in the region and Fleming is 3rd ! I think this could be a very good game ! Maybe the game of the week on BGR !

RHS-31
FC--20
Rhs-35
Fc-14
Well after seeing how bad FC is after seeing the Fleming/Morgan score !

Russel--49
Fleming-14
Russell 49

Fleming 6

better find that SPARK or we will not make it to the third round of the playoffs.
Russell by an above average margin.
blackcat_student Wrote:Russel is 2nd in the region and Fleming is 3rd ! I think this could be a very good game ! Maybe the game of the week on BGR !

RHS-31
FC--20

Who's the 1st team in the region IYO?
JFLDAD Wrote:Russell 49

Fleming 6

better find that SPARK or we will not make it to the third round of the playoffs.

It will come. This coaching staff will get them going. We've been in cruise control since the Ashland game but now it's time to get going. We'll see how they respond, I think they'll be just fine. They've got a lot of seniors who know how to win.
Russell by at least 2 or 3 TD's
It is bad to say this but you are right, REF DEVIL, we have been on cruise control.... we have had alot of time to work on plays that we need to......like the pass to Marcus,, that works well, timing is down pat. I know Kasey was upset last night because of the carries and being pulled out but......With everyone keying on him for every play.. it leaves everyone else wide open. BEEKMAN had what,,,9 carries for 133 yards, Tyler Jones was 8 of 11 for 188 yards......... This will answer the question is Russell a one man back field.........NO THEY AIN'T BROTHER..........
Itsucked for Kasey that he did not get the yards or the scores last night but when everyone is keyed on YA...........everyone else can basicly WALTZ intot he endzone.......
Russell
Russell by 2 td's
I'd like to see Fleming win. Russel will take this game easy.
Russell is a good team this year. They will control the game friday night.
Russell-56
Fleming-13
40-13 Russell
Ref Devil Wrote:It will come. This coaching staff will get them going. We've been in cruise control since the Ashland game but now it's time to get going. We'll see how they respond, I think they'll be just fine. They've got a lot of seniors who know how to win.
Probably have Corbin
JFLDAD Wrote:Probably have Corbin
in third round
Hope the teams focus will be one game at a time!
Russell by at least 3 TD's....I don't think they will try to run the score up so I would have to say they win by around 24 points.
Good luck to both teams.
I say Russell by 2 or 3 TD's. I hope it is by more but I believe that Fleming will give them all they want in this game. I kind of hope they do give them a little trouble because this team needs to be tested and this would be a good time for a close game to see where they stand before the playoffs.
Russell names the score.
56-13
Good luck to both teams.
Russell will win this one easy!
17th ranked passing team FLEMING- against number 1 ranked passing defense RUSSELL who allows 38.1 yards a game passing.
6th ranked passing defense- FLEMING against.. 12thranked rushing team RUSSELL.
Fleming has allowed 143 points, RUSSELL has allowed 76 points-(21 points have come in the first half, with RUSSELL scoring 250 in the first half.
RUSSELLS reserves have allowed 45 points in the 3rd and 4th ans have scored 148 points.....
Im ready for FRIDAY
I think the Devils will be ready to play. Good Luck Friday Night.....:thumpsup:
Russel
Ref Devil Wrote:Who's the 1st team in the region IYO?

Mercer County Titans !
blackcat_student Wrote:Mercer County Titans !

Just wondering who you thought it was. I'd have to go with Russell or Belfry but that's just me.
Belfry is not in our region and the way it is right now I guess Mercer is not either even though they have them on the KHSAA web site. So I guess that should make Russell no. 1.
devils win subs should be in by halftime if the starters go out and kick some tail
Pages: 1 2