Poll: Who takes the Region 4, District 8 Title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belry Pirates
0%
Sheldon Clark Cardinals
0%
Belfry and Sheldon Clark tie for 1st
0%
Prestonsburg Blackcats
0%
All 3 tie for 1st
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Pirates, Prestonsburg Blackcats, or Sheldon Clark Cardinals
footballfan74 Wrote:Just wanted to say Hi to everyone, I am new on BluegrassRivals.
I have to vote for Belfry, Go Pirates!TongueirateSho

Welcome to the best Sports Forum Website in Kentucky maybe the Country !
Thanks blackcat student!
:wave: Sheldon Clark All The Way
Harley Rider Wrote:If Belfry didn't have there next door neighbor (West Virginia) players then Belfry wouldn't be a top team. Just do a little research and see most of their players live in West Virginia. Chapman live in West Virginia plus over half their team. If I had a opportunity to take players from another state I have a good team too. When is KHSAA going to stop the pipeline to West Virginia for Belfry. The kid who went back to Matewan is Garrett Epling isn't his brother Gerald Epling? Who is playing for Belfry. The rumor has it that Garrett played two years as a freshman at Belfry isn't that against the the rules.

And don't forget,
David Jones was also from Matewan and Doug Howard from Williamson
KLH Wrote:Looks like to me the truth really hurts pretty bad.And by the way the kids that are from wv now live in ky.Belfry's the real deal you 'll find out friday.

Pikeville only missed being "the real deal" by 4 last Friday. I think Belfry will win, but you never know. Better not brag too much.
Belfry
First I want to address the Williamson comment. As a Williamson graduate, I can tell you that Williamson does'nt have near the kids it used to. Not because they've transferred to Belfry, but because of the declining economy. Yes, David Jones, Doug Howard, Paul Howard Jr. Cory Chapman are ALL West Virginia products, but that does'nt diminish the fact that Belfry is a machine that will keep rolling. Jones and "the Howard" boys are not even playing and you still want to harp about it. Most coaches that face Belfry must feel as Hirohito did after the bombing of Pearl Harbor, because truely you are waking a sleeping giant when you trash Belfry. BELFRY will win the district and it will not be close. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY PIRATESTongueirateSho btw...GO DEVIN #11 AND DUSTIN #20
Dad 35 Wrote:First I want to address the Williamson comment. As a Williamson graduate, I can tell you that Williamson does'nt have near the kids it used to. Not because they've transferred to Belfry, but because of the declining economy. Yes, David Jones, Doug Howard, Paul Howard Jr. Cory Chapman are ALL West Virginia products, but that does'nt diminish the fact that Belfry is a machine that will keep rolling. Jones and "the Howard" boys are not even playing and you still want to harp about it. Most coaches that face Belfry must feel as Hirohito did after the bombing of Pearl Harbor, because truely you are waking a sleeping giant when you trash Belfry. BELFRY will win the district and it will not be close. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY PIRATESTongueirateSho btw...GO DEVIN #11 AND DUSTIN #20

I don't recall anyone saying anything about those Athletes !
blackcat_student Wrote:I don't recall anyone saying anything about those Athletes !

"And don't forget,
David Jones was also from Matewan and Doug Howard from Williamson"-per footballfanatic2

And Dad 35 is right, Williamson's enrollment has been declining for years, as has Burch and Matewan. These 3 high schools are being consolidated in the next few years. I may be wrong, but at one time Williamson was a 3a school.
blackcat_student Wrote:HAHA ! You made everyone laugh at you ! If those two combined they'd destroy Belfry ! If I was a Belfry person on here i sure wouldnt clame you cause this is the worst post i've ever seen from a Belfry member !
Amen on that one
Belfry will win it IMO
I think every team has good nights and bad nights. It will depend on which team is at their best. If Sheldon Clark is having a good night, they will be very competitive.

GO CARDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:devilflam
You are right Belfry forever, Williamson DID used to be a AAA school