Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry Pirates, Prestonsburg Blackcats, or Sheldon Clark Cardinals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who does everyone think will take the District Title this year, the Pirates or the Cards??? This will be close considering that they haven't played each other yet and one will have to lose but which one will it be???

I think that Belfry will more than likely come out with it unless Sheldon Clark beats them and loses to Shelby Valley and that will leave them tied for 1st but i doubt that it will end up like this
I'd would say it would be a better bet if you put Prestonsburg and Belfry in there considering Prestonsburg already beat Sheldon Clark. Confusedhh:
Yeah, Sheldon Clark already has a district loss at P'Burg.

Even if SC was to beat Belfry, it would leave them both with 1 district loss. If they both win their remaining games, and if Belfry beats P'Burg, then Belfry would win the district outright because of the SC loss to P'Burg.
I can never figure out how they get who wins when its a 3 way tie. I always thought they went by overall record, but obviously I'm wrong. Smile
There guys, I made a change to the poll.
I'm gonna go with Belfry winning the district. I expect them to win out the season.
I'll take the pirates their just the best team in the district by a long shot.I dont see Sheldon clark or Prestonsburg playing with Belfry.
Belfry
I'll go with the Pirates.
I'll go with the Blackcats.
KLH Wrote:I'll take the pirates their just the best team in the district by a long shot.I dont see Sheldon clark or Prestonsburg playing with Belfry.

If I had to guess, I would say you haven't seen SC or Prestonsburg play. Should be interesting to see how things end up. I think SC and Prestonsburg can both beat Belfry, but they will have to be on top of there game.
I see a 3-way tie. P-burg beat SC. Sc will beat Belfry. Belfry will beat P-burg.
Any of these teams could win... but I will go with Prestonsburg
I think Sheldon Clark is gonna win it all, this season, they have great backs, and can prove they can play in any condition...
You could put Sheldon Clark & Prestonsburg together & still not beat Belfry.
Might compete with our middle school.
KLH Wrote:You could put Sheldon Clark & Prestonsburg together & still not beat Belfry.
Might compete with our middle school.

HAHA ! You made everyone laugh at you ! If those two combined they'd destroy Belfry ! If I was a Belfry person on here i sure wouldnt clame you cause this is the worst post i've ever seen from a Belfry member !
If SC plays like they did against Pburg they will get picked apart by Belfry. If they come in fired up it will be a classic battle to the end. Pburg keeps improving week after week but they still are having problems with their offense. They had one first down in the first half against sc. The only TD they scored in regular play came as the result of SC not getting out of a time out and pburg getting an early snap to streak down the sideline. Your not going to get those breaks against Belfry.
Prestonsburg got lucky and beat Sheldon Clark. SC is a much better team then Prestonsburg. Belfry will beat Prestonsburg by at least 3 tds.
CAM2006 Wrote:Belfry will beat Prestonsburg by at least 3 tds.

I dont think this was the thread that said "Prestonsburg vs Belfry Predictions" was it ? I think I might be losing it ! LOL ! Man heres the link so you can find where to predict and bash pburg @ http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=17143 !
I really can't believe this is even worthy of a thread.
Belfry will win the district....not even close.

Belfry is three TD's better than anyone else in the district...I've seen all of them.
CAM2006 Wrote:Prestonsburg got lucky and beat Sheldon Clark. SC is a much better team then Prestonsburg. Belfry will beat Prestonsburg by at least 3 tds.

Smile Smile

Some people are hilarious.
blackcat Wrote:Smile Smile

Some people are hilarious.

Just some of Prestonsburg fans. They beat SC and you would think they won the superbowl.
Belfry Pirates
If P-burg and SC combined, they could not beat Belfry.

I am never wrong. I don't know everything, but when I make a statement, you better believe it's correct.

I can't wait to see Mercer or Louis.-West. and their "high powered running games" shut down by the angry red machine!
CAM2006 Wrote:Just some of Prestonsburg fans. They beat SC and you would think they won the superbowl.
lol thats hilarious
If all 3 teams tie for first as it says in the poll are there still 2nd,3rd,and 4th place teams allowed in the playoffs?that cant be true can it?
I' ve got to admit Sheldon Clark is a very good team,because they have a Belfy man coaching them . If they were combined sc would have the same team ,the Prestonburg players would make up the second or third string team.
Wake up you dont have a chance this week, these statements will be backed up friday night. Not disrespecting anyone it"s just the truth. Can't wait till this game.
If Belfry didn't have there next door neighbor (West Virginia) players then Belfry wouldn't be a top team. Just do a little research and see most of their players live in West Virginia. Chapman live in West Virginia plus over half their team. If I had a opportunity to take players from another state I have a good team too. When is KHSAA going to stop the pipeline to West Virginia for Belfry. The kid who went back to Matewan is Garrett Epling isn't his brother Gerald Epling? Who is playing for Belfry. The rumor has it that Garrett played two years as a freshman at Belfry isn't that against the the rules.
Dont Take This The Wrong Way, But Some Of The Comments On This Thread Are Just Silly, If You Have Truly Watched All 3 Teams This Year, Then You Know That Belfry Is Clearly The Better Team.
Everyone Is Saying " Oh Pburg Beat Sc, So Pburg Must Be Better" Thats Crap And We All Know It. If Thats The Case, Then You Have To Think " Pikeville Took The Win From Pburg, And Belfry Over Pikeville, So Belfry Must Be The Favorite Over P Burg.."
All 3 Of These Teams Are Hungry For The Win, And What It All Comes Down To Is A Ratio Of Skill, Heart And Coaching.... The Pirates Have The Whole Package, And Yeah They Have Their Share Of Mistakes, But Its All Business Now!
There Will Not Be A Three Way Tie. The Games Will Be Close, But Belfry Will Take District
Harley Rider Wrote:If Belfry didn't have there next door neighbor (West Virginia) players then Belfry wouldn't be a top team. Just do a little research and see most of their players live in West Virginia. Chapman live in West Virginia plus over half their team. If I had a opportunity to take players from another state I have a good team too. When is KHSAA going to stop the pipeline to West Virginia for Belfry. The kid who went back to Matewan is Garrett Epling isn't his brother Gerald Epling? Who is playing for Belfry. The rumor has it that Garrett played two years as a freshman at Belfry isn't that against the the rules.

They don't see it that way in Pond Creek ! I guess they like the Mccoys better than the Hatfields !
Pages: 1 2 3