Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. the New Beginning!!!
Also was danny hinkle, Matt hayes, and Daniel Harless playing during the summer? I'm not sure but i also think shimko had a broken wrist at this time im not sure about it though.
The thread title is "Lawrence Co. the New Beginning!!!" Something I have noticed about threads like this. Almost all the time it is a team then a catch phrase behind it, the team usually is a let down. New Breeds, new beginnings, why not just start a thread with the team name? Like Ashland, Jenkins 06-07, ect?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:The thread title is "Lawrence Co. the New Beginning!!!" Something I have noticed about threads like this. Almost all the time it is a team then a catch phrase behind it, the team usually is a let down. New Breeds, new beginnings, why not just start a thread with the team name? Like Ashland, Jenkins 06-07, ect?

Well because if I wanted it to be like the rest then I would have put it like that, and it is the new beginning, they may not win a game but thats not the point. Would you have read it if it just said Lawrence Co 06-07? I doubt it. So if it takes me putting that out to get some air time for the dawgs so be it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
ttt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This thread went way off track-we were supposed to discuss Lawrence County. How are they looking pre-season? How will they do this year?
they will do good with sophmores thompson and wilks
lpd826 Wrote:Coach Anderson has done wonders with this program in the past few years....Dawgs will go 18-4 this year

:lmao:
Next joke..
Lawrence county will not beat SCHS this year nor will they even compete with central or p-ville in the district the only team they will beat is magoffin....i have also noticed that MEADE has asked who will be the leading scorer and who is going to get the boards for this team and nobody can say who thats going to be for the dawgs..So obviously the dawgs have nothing this season just like they did last year..
braves_fan_10 Wrote:Lawrence county will not beat SCHS this year nor will they even compete with central or p-ville in the district the only team they will beat is magoffin....i have also noticed that MEADE has asked who will be the leading scorer and who is going to get the boards for this team and nobody can say who thats going to be for the dawgs..So obviously the dawgs have nothing this season just like they did last year..

:thumpsup:

Well, we know pville and central give LC 2 gurranteed losses..
I'm feeling at least one from SC.
Maybe MAgoffiin....Confusedhh:

No..
Nevermind.
Not Magoffin.
Well the leading scorer will be thompson and the leading rebounder will be the michaels kid. I dont think they will beat my tigers but i didnt think they would last year either. and i also didn't think they would beat jc and they did.
and like i said lc already murdered sc in a summer game. this was when sc still had the crum kid.
Meade Wrote:His name was Juan Carlos. I goto SCHS and he was in my history class. I was there when he found out about the sickness in his family. So YOU don't know as much about SCHS as you think. How many points did the brewer kid average last year?

Yeah Carlos helped the Cards alot last season. He was very athletic and could rebound very well for the Cards. Too bad about his mother tho. . .
SC WILL beat the "Dawgs" both times they meet in regular season. They would beat them with their J.V. team anyways. (The "Dawgs" played SC's Freshman team this summer.)
Batpuff, where are you in all this?/ All you wanted to do was discuss Lawrence county basketball for the upcoming season and we basically ended up reading nothing but an argument about a kid from SC and comments from people who obviously have a problem with Lawrence County in general. Got a few answers but not many. Surely they aren't as bad as these people say?I personally don't know much about the high school team-think Big Lew is the only one I really could pick out of a crowd. Also I think Anderson is okay-when he is compared to the coaches of my day, he's a God. There again, generally when you have a good coach, he's the one people trash all the time. Goldsmith is the BEST and I for one an so happy he didn't let the DA's around here run him off. Go Dawgs!!
Its like always when people talk about Lawrence Co. They will compete in every game. They have a group of kids that can play and there isnt just one person they will rely on they will be several kids that will step up this year. You cant say that its going to be just one person until they start playing. I do know that they have worked really hard this summer and over the winter. They went through a new condition and weighs program this offseason. There will be several freshman that may get a chance to play alot. So only time will tell.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So the team is young then, like the football team was??
What region is LC in?
Who_Dey Wrote:SC WILL beat the "Dawgs" both times they meet in regular season. They would beat them with their J.V. team anyways. (The "Dawgs" played SC's Freshman team this summer.)

well if you call crum, shimko, hinkle and the quarterback, freshman then you are saying something. and i know for a fact because i personnally wathced this game, and sc had no answer the dawgs fast break and it will be the same way in the season
fanmanbball Wrote:well if you call crum, shimko, hinkle and the quarterback, freshman then you are saying something. and i know for a fact because i personnally wathced this game, and sc had no answer the dawgs fast break and it will be the same way in the season
i doubt it
braves_fan_10 Wrote:Lawrence county will not beat SCHS this year nor will they even compete with central or p-ville in the district the only team they will beat is magoffin....i have also noticed that MEADE has asked who will be the leading scorer and who is going to get the boards for this team and nobody can say who thats going to be for the dawgs..So obviously the dawgs have nothing this season just like they did last year..

You may eat those words! LC played great against Central last year at home. Were you there? It was the best game of the season. If I remeber correctly, LC won. Am I right? The Dawgs have a lot of talent this year.LC plays with a lot of heart and sweat!