Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russellville @ Mayfield
I understand what you are saying but, polls are polls. You don't really know for sure who is 1 and who is 2 until you play the whole stinking tournament.
Ya but in this case u just have to trust the polls cause if Rville is #2 you will never truely know if mayfield knocks them off.. so let it be.. its pretty much title match up 1 of 2.
mysonis55 Wrote:I understand what you are saying but, polls are polls. You don't really know for sure who is 1 and who is 2 until you play the whole stinking tournament.

You want know until you play a team from the east,who will be number 1 and number 2 Confusednicker:
DreamKiller Wrote:I do not think they would stop taking money if 6,000 show up, but I do believe, if y'all take care of business versus Russellville, there will be 3-4,000 fans at a game that will be nothing short of the Kentucky Small School State Championship.

On paper I would agree but if I recall the last couple of years, Barns pulled up at the half, granted Mayfield had a good size lead, he openly stated he did so to make sure no one was hurt for the playoffs. Had the last 2 games been closer does he stay the course and fight it out or will he again take the safe road with the playoffs starting the next week. Either way I can't blame him. Would Morris do the same if we are down by a good margin or continue to fight it out???
Tomorrow is our biggest game thus far this year. It's just 24 hours away. I cannot wait.
Less than 4 hours away!