Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
67.74%
Lexington Catholic
32.26%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic @ Boyle County 10/4
Jack Lambert Wrote:You have got to be Catholic fan to make a post like this and i would like to see a list of all the catholic players with D-1 offers i'll bet its not very long.:please:

I am not a lexcath fan but if you know HS football you know Ryan and Letton are studs and have D1 offers. And if memmory is correct, Letton is only a soph. He is a big boy with very good hands. I think lex cath's depth and better skill players will be difference with lexcath winning by 10-14 pts.
Tonight has been designated Black Out Night. Everyone WEAR BLACK. And let's be loud tonight and give the boys a true homefield advantage. Sometime our fan base gets complacent and is very quiet during games. Tonight is a big game. Let's support the team by being vocal tonight.
Football Junky Wrote:Catholic has one of the most talented teams in Ky. Boyle is extremely well coached and very tough at home. If Catholic plays to their potential, it's not close. Catholic has several kids with Div 1 offers. I go with the Knights 35-20

Hey Junky... Ssshhhhh just hush brother, cause all your doing is stirring up all Boyle Co fans, especially Jack. His a homie and will pick Boyle all night long even if its vs Trinity, Saint X of Louisville or Cinncinati Moeller, FT Highlands. To him Boyle is flawless. Good point on those D-1 players. Just imagine, Bouiver senior, Letton Soph, Ryan junior, Bailey junior, Mitchell junior, Gray junior... All have either verbal, committed or offered to D-1 or other colleges. Regardless both team still have to play it out on the field. Good luck to both programs tonight.
FBfan4life Wrote:Hey Junky... Ssshhhhh just hush brother, cause all your doing is stirring up all Boyle Co fans, especially Jack. His a homie and will pick Boyle all night long even if its vs Trinity, Saint X of Louisville or Cinncinati Moeller, FT Highlands. To him Boyle is flawless. Good point on those D-1 players. Just imagine, Bouiver senior, Letton Soph, Ryan junior, Bailey junior, Mitchell junior, Gray junior... All have either verbal, committed or offered to D-1 or other colleges. Regardless both team still have to play it out on the field. Good luck to both programs tonight.

I'm a realist i know Boyle wouldn't beat Trinity St X Moeller and probably not Highlands but we are not talking about these schools we are talking about Lexington catholic and i think most BGR members will agree that catholic is not in the same class as the above mentioned schools.so for all you LC homers weather you like it or not you are in the same class with Boyle but who knows with all your D1 players and superior talent you might blow all of 4a out.Heck Highlands or Johnson central might as well go ahead and hand you a win in the state semifinal game as well.:Thumbs:
Jack Lambert Wrote:I'm a realist i know Boyle wouldn't beat Trinity St X Moeller and probably not Highlands but we are not talking about these schools we are talking about Lexington catholic and i think most BGR members will agree that catholic is not in the same class as the above mentioned schools.so for all you LC homers weather you like it or not you are in the same class with Boyle but who knows with all your D1 players and superior talent you might blow all of 4a out.Heck Highlands or Johnson central might as well go ahead and hand you a win in the state semifinal game as well.:Thumbs:

:thatsfunn:lame:
Jack Lambert Wrote:I'm a realist i know Boyle wouldn't beat Trinity St X Moeller and probably not Highlands but we are not talking about these schools we are talking about Lexington catholic and i think most BGR members will agree that catholic is not in the same class as the above mentioned schools.so for all you LC homers weather you like it or not you are in the same class with Boyle but who knows with all your D1 players and superior talent you might blow all of 4a out.Heck Highlands or Johnson central might as well go ahead and hand you a win in the state semifinal game as well.:Thumbs:

Your missing my point Jack. My point is that regardless whomever Boyle plays, you will pick them to win. Who mentioned anything about Lex Cath being in the same class as mentioned teams? It was an example that regarless of who you play, ie the teams I mentioned, You will pick Boyle. Oh by the way, when you said us Catholic homer. I have no kids on the roster, did not graduate from there, I dont live mt dreams through my kids like some of you and I don't have a dog in this fight. I am Catholic in faith. I have pick Boyle Co so far this year, I watch Lafayette and Lex Cath cause I reside between the schools.
Also have you noticed, I did not pick a winner to this game Jack.. I said both " teams will have to play it out tonight and good luck to both programs ". With you, anything negative or something said about Boyle, it's an automatic hate for the program. WE ALL know what Rebel Football is all about, WE all know all the state championship you all have. As a football fan, WE respect the program.
With all the anxiety that will come the 3rd week of November, there is no need in getting over excited as of right now. With that being said "Roll Tide".I mean "Go Rebs".
jlow Wrote:With all the anxiety that will come the 3rd week of November, there is no need in getting over excited as of right now. With that being said "Roll Tide".I mean "Go Rebs".

Confusednicker: Your silly
As i said in a earlier post this game should be decided by 7 points or less if LC wins i want be that suprised but with two teams so evenly matched yes i will pick the team i support.if that makes me a homer then so be it.:Thumbs:
I guess they didn't play to their potential. Sorry I couldn't help myself. On a more serious note, I really like the Ryan kid but I have been telling those who I discuss football with that Ryan is better than Bolin was as same point in career. I do believe I may have been mistaken. He is very good but I may have been slighting Mr. Bolin a little. My only other serious comment about the game would be a question. Why does Logan not get more touches. I understand the RB role in their system but I believe I would change my scheme just a little to get the ball in his hands a little more if I were his coaches. But then again, I haven't been offered a HC job in quite a while. Just thinking out loud.