Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Catholic @ Boyle County 10/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's Boyle County and Lexington Catholic. Need I say more?

Lexington Catholic(4-2) will travel to Danville to play Boyle County(6-0). Both teams are coming off dominating district wins. Who wins and why?
I have to stick with Lex CATH until Boyle proves they are ready to take top spot over. This should be a good game and start to answer questions in4A.
sstack Wrote:I have to stick with Lex CATH until Boyle proves they are ready to take top spot over. This should be a good game and start to answer questions in4A.

You bring up very good points and one of them being, this game answering some questions about 4A. Boyle County is still a question mark to some people, including myself. I hope they can make it an exclamation mark this Friday.

Now, I know Boyle County has a great team. The team is very young. They turned the ball over 3 times against Taylor County along with 11 penalites. I believe if they don't turn the ball over and cut down on the penalities that Boyle County wins.
Boyle County 30
Lex Cath 24
Lexington Catholic 27

Boyle County 20
Boyle 27 Lexington Catholic 24
21-20 Boyle.
Two great programs. This one should be a good one. Boyle county is kinda like South Warren. Their schedule hasn't been that tough, but they just beat everybody they play. I will go with Boyle because of home field advantage.
Boyle co 34 Lex Cath 28 :welcome: to Boyle county
Boyle 35-31.
24-21 Lex.Cath. Should be a good one.
Now I know we made amends last week, but I still think LC wins this fairly easily.

BoyleCounty, I like my Crow served medium, with a side of button mushrooms. I'd love to eat it, but I don't think I'll get to!!!

LC - 38
BC - 21
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:Now I know we made amends last week, but I still think LC wins this fairly easily.

BoyleCounty, I like my Crow served medium, with a side of button mushrooms. I'd love to eat it, but I don't think I'll get to!!!

LC - 38
BC - 21

I hope you like it well done! :Thumbs:
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:Now I know we made amends last week, but I still think LC wins this fairly easily.

LC - 38
BC - 21

I think this will be a close game probably 7 pts or less but if its a 17 pt win i'll go with Boyle.
I will take Boyle County 28-21. A good hard fought classic matchup.
Lexington Catholic 17

Boyle County 28
Should be another good one.
Too close to call in this one. 14-14 regulation BC 20-17 in 2 OT (nothing but FG in OT)
Two great programs with a traditions of their games being some of the best. Both are well coached, this will be who will have to least turnovers. Whom ever can win the turnover battle will win this. I'll take Boyle in dog fight. 28-27. Blocked extra point being the differance.
panther nation Wrote:Two great programs with a traditions of their games being some of the best. Both are well coached, this will be who will have to least turnovers. Whom ever can win the turnover battle will win this. I'll take Boyle in dog fight. 28-27. Blocked extra point being the differance.

I agree! The turnover battle is going to be crucial. Boyle County can get away with 3 turnovers against Taylor County and win but if they do that against the Knights it could be a long night.
Catholic has one of the most talented teams in Ky. Boyle is extremely well coached and very tough at home. If Catholic plays to their potential, it's not close. Catholic has several kids with Div 1 offers. I go with the Knights 35-20
Football Junky Wrote:Catholic has one of the most talented teams in Ky. Boyle is extremely well coached and very tough at home. If Catholic plays to their potential, it's not close. Catholic has several kids with Div 1 offers. I go with the Knights 35-20

You have got to be Catholic fan to make a post like this and i would like to see a list of all the catholic players with D-1 offers i'll bet its not very long.:please:
If Lex Cath has any D1 seniors, they will have more than Boyle. Still this alone does not guarantee a victory.
Football Junky Wrote:Catholic has one of the most talented teams in Ky. Boyle is extremely well coached and very tough at home. If Catholic plays to their potential, it's not close. Catholic has several kids with Div 1 offers. I go with the Knights 35-20

What is Catholic's potential this year? Both teams lost a lot of players from last year and both teams have some key players back. Lex Cath might win, and they might lose but either way both teams are about as evenly matched as any game that these teams have played in the past.
Don't see Boyle claiming to have a list of players with offers !!
35-17 LC wins. Why? Been facing tougher prior to this game.

The game is scheduled for video broadcast on ihigh.com - http://www.ihigh.com/boyle/broadcast_314...verlight=1
Jack Lambert Wrote:You have got to be Catholic fan to make a post like this and i would like to see a list of all the catholic players with D-1 offers i'll bet its not very long.:please:
Ryan-Louisville, Illinois
Letton- Memphis
Logan-Akron
Rebel55 Wrote:What is Catholic's potential this year? Both teams lost a lot of players from last year and both teams have some key players back. Lex Cath might win, and they might lose but either way both teams are about as evenly matched as any game that these teams have played in the past.
Catholic has athletes all over the place. 5 or 6 guys that run 4.5 and under. Watch them warm up and you will see their athletes. Hardly no one goes both ways. There roster has twice as many as Boyle. Not saying that's an automatic win, but it sure helps
Well I doubt the 40 times since only 15 players in the NFL spring combines ran a 4.5 or better but I don't doubt for one minute that LC has more athletes than Boyle. BC has never been known for out "athleting" many teams. The number of players playing both ways however is a big concern. If Boyle doesn't get a little more pressure on Ryan than they did last year he will pic them apart. Boyle's Oline has to improve from the last two or three games for BC to win also. Just my opinion.
64black&gold Wrote:Well I doubt the 40 times since only 15 players in the NFL spring combines ran a 4.5 or better but I don't doubt for one minute that LC has more athletes than Boyle. BC has never been known for out "athleting" many teams. The number of players playing both ways however is a big concern. If Boyle doesn't get a little more pressure on Ryan than they did last year he will pic them apart. Boyle's Oline has to improve from the last two or three games for BC to win also. Just my opinion.
Saw Boyle play and Catholic play. Boyle is very gritty and if they can slow it down and grind it out, who knows? I just can't see them doing that for 4 quarters though
Pages: 1 2