Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR is the best!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Its pretty easy to get scores as soon as the game ends.
All you have to do is watch the live feed on khsaa.org.
If it isnt posted, then post it.

I do watch KHSAA.ORG and preps posts a lot quicker results and updates(a lot of times I can not get results of games out of the west till Sat morning). I also am a big follower of Kytrackxc.com which covers track and cross country. It is a great site and this site administrators could learn a lot from that site on how to cover results,previews, rankings, pics,ect.
I will say again the biggest problem is getting updates,scores,discussions from the western part of the state. The site needs to find someone in that area willing to post more info on this site.
I really enjoy BGR
Just became a member
UPIKEFAN Wrote:I never knew there was another site until I read it on this forum last year. Anyone who doesn't think the other site is worth a crap wouldn't mention it as an unmentionable. They are better at many things than we are here. I agree with the plant above, if some changes aren't made to improve, the site won't get better. This isn't an attack, it's the truth. This site could be alot better. It's great mountain coverage. And that's where I"m from and what I prefer, but the skinny is this, if I want to know anything past the foot of the mountains, I go to the forbidden unmentionable site. And if half you cats would be honest you do too.

I never milk the cow to be quite honest. Its quite useless getting info from somewhere that tells you that you must pay before seeing freaking score threads. Truth is, this is a free site and no matter what free trumps pay everyday, especially when the free site is better.
sstack Wrote:I do watch KHSAA.ORG and preps posts a lot quicker results and updates(a lot of times I can not get results of games out of the west till Sat morning). I also am a big follower of Kytrackxc.com which covers track and cross country. It is a great site and this site administrators could learn a lot from that site on how to cover results,previews, rankings, pics,ect.
I will say again the biggest problem is getting updates,scores,discussions from the western part of the state. The site needs to find someone in that area willing to post more info on this site.

The west is an issue for everyone.
Its extremely hard to spread the word to the west.
I have been to to"the other site" and didn't like the idea of having to pay just to talk about sports!! That hog wash!!! At least on here you can talk about things and not have to worry is my membership running out this month or not.

Then you have the people who just get on here during football season and they don't wont to pay for a membership for just 4-5 months.

But I agree there are something's that could be done to improve our beloved site (not really improve maybe just up it a notch or two cause its pretty damn good the way it is!!)

We do need more input from the west but that's really only come by people spreading the news about BGR...
BGR 4LIFE!!!

I will admit it i have been a prep in the past. But no more! Love this site!!!!
BGR is just simply the best!!!