Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Central's Participation In The All "A"
Knott is in. They played their way in. This Team will be a tough out, if they go to Tourney with heads on Straight. If they don't want to be there they want stay long.JMO
Stlcardsfan Wrote:KCC must be in the bottom 125 in 9-12 enrollment or else they wouldn't be invited. Please, these people have put this tournament together for awhile and know how to do it.

Shut up about it please...tired of this discussion.

Stlcardsfan Wrote:^ I'm not downtown...going by what I've looked up....so I mean 9-12

You are tired of this discussion, because KCC should NOT be playing in an "All A" tourney, Touchstone Energy wants to make $$$, bigger schools = more $$$!! Enough said!!!
They should not be playing in it, along with other schools that are not "A" schools. This tourney reminds me that $$$ makes the world go around!!
^ it has been brought to my attention that because of all the posts here on BGR by our members regarding KCCs participation in this tourney that they have been disqualified and now Wolfe will be representing the 14th. Good thing we ignored my plea to end the discussion it paid off talking about it so much.

Lol