Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson County @ Franklin County 10/12
Anderson has really surprised alot of people this season even ME!!!They are a very young group and have been in big games before even played for a state championship in jr high, it will be fun game to watch under the light friday night all depends on the defence.BUT THERE IS NOBODY ON ANDERSON THAT CAN MATCH TIMMONS SPEED!!!!!!!! ANDERSON HAS ALOT OF DECENT SPEED PLAYER AND PLAY MAKERS, VERY TALL RECIEVERS!!!!!!! flyers 63 bearcats 59
(BUT HOPE AC GETS THE WIN)
The flyers have yet to prove themselves this year, they have only proved they have some good players, they have to show they are a good team. That means you hustle on offense, defense, and special teams. I am sure no one in flyers camp is counting this game as a win, I was at the high school today and I think th coaches were on them boys all night. Word is Anderson county has several coaches that teach in franklin county and wear their runner up rings to work everyday.....Is that true????
Anderson will not beat the Flyers.

Flyers are the best offesnsive team I seen in many years. They are good at what they do. Anderson better hope for a few turnovers.
Anderson County has had an impressive season so far. Friday night will show how good the Bearcats are.
I recall seeing these same arguments last year. Basically the "Anderson is the real deal and Franklin county is overrated" ones. Bearcats got destroyed on their home field by a team that was better than them. I predict the same thing will happen tonight. If Anderson gets beat by 30 plus again I don't ever want to hear it was fluke again. Excuses.
But ac made it to the tittle game last year!!!Franklin was the better team last season but they need to finish out this year strong!!! also remember ac beat conner at their home field last year. anderson was not a bad team they had few bad games just like flyers had against conner last season. It happens in high school sports the better teams can have a bad night. (JUST DONT LET IT HAPPEN IN THE PLAYOFFS) Going to be a great game to watch:popcorn:
FC chokes in the playoffs so AC is the team to beat Friday it sounds like to me. :HitWall: FLYERS NEED TO STEP UP and end the OVERRRRRR_ RATED talk~~~:redboxer::redboxer::redboxer::yikes:
This is for the district title not the region both franklin and ac have their hands full this year with Conner and Cooper.Both teams need to figure out whats going on with their defense or both team will be watching CONNER OR COOPER from the stands late in the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!:help:
Flyers offense one of the best in the state,their defense:dontthink:Hole: peach tries to slow the game down it will be a long night for the bearcats 3 and out flyers will score 7 out 10 times they get the ball back. hoping its a shoot out game!!!:runtouchd
Ok, FC hasn't stopped anyone all year, so those posting that AC will only have a couple of scores (or even less in one post) obviously have not seen FC's defense OR AC's offence, which is pretty decent itself. AC has surprised me this year and I did not think they would be where they are at this point in the season. With that said, I think the were a little exposed last week against WJ. To me, this game will come down to flow. If FC can hit their stride and score their first 3 or four positions, and stop AC at least once in their first 3 or 4 positions, I think FC goes on to win. If AC can keep the score even after the first 4 or 5 positions and in that time frame stop FC twice, I think FC spits the bit, panics and AC goes on to win. The mystery factor is Timmons. He has only averaged touching the ball something like 9 times a game so far. I tink he could see it 30 times tonight, and if so, who knows what might happen.
Anderson County leads 49-42 with 3:04 left
Timmons scores a TD then gets a 2-point conversion.

Franklin County 50-49 with 2:05 left
Anderson County is down to the Franklin 12
Anderson County scored on a 24 yard FG and lead 52-50 with 14 seconds left
Timmons returns kickoff for a TD and Franklin County wins 56-52
Congrats to the Flyers!!! Timmons is MR FOOTBALL!!!!