Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anderson County @ Franklin County 10/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here it is the great rematch!! Anderson still claims it was a fluke that Franklin County beat them last year. Some say Franklin County are done, with the way they have played the last three weeks. Franklin County has never lost to Anderson. This will be the third time the two teams have played. One scrimmage, one game and now this Friday. What do you all think?
Anderson Co.:redboxer::redboxer:
Fan in Frankfort Wrote:Here it is the great rematch!! Anderson still claims it was a fluke that Franklin County beat them last year. Some say Franklin County are done, with the way they have played the last three weeks. Franklin County has never lost to Anderson. This will be the third time the two teams have played. One scrimmage, one game and now this Friday. What do you all think?

a team that scored 76 points in a game is done? I'm confused by who these people that say that are. FC is very much alive and will be ready for a great game friday night.
oline Wrote:a team that scored 76 points in a game is done? I'm confused by who these people that say that are. FC is very much alive and will be ready for a great game friday night.

I agree, but some on last weeks post where saying that they haven't played well the last 3 weeks. I believe conditions have set the tone of the games and well, I also think Woodford played as good a football game as they have all year, maybe it was because they were tring to beat their old coach Tracy, I don't know, but people are saying this.
Franklin,Co 30 Anderson 14.
The Flyers fly away with this one in a Victory.
Flyers are an offensive machine. A flying circus to quote a former coach.
Franklin County 68-46
FCHS better strap it up, Anderson will poud the ball on them and just when they think they got it figured out they will air it out. I was reading that Franklin County has trouble on special teams and defense, I think these are the factors that will cost Franklin the game. Also Anderson has a few speedy guys who can match up with Timmons.

Bearcats eat flyers.
I think the flyers need to bring their a-game and not sure if they have even came close to that the last 3 weeks or this entire season. When I watch this flyer team it seems they like to just stand around sometimes does, Anderson County do that????
I would say the flyers better bring it, they are playing the 5a runner up, that took care of business in the post season, when they (flyers) did not, if they can not get excited for the ring toting Bearcats, then they do not have a pulse. I hear that two of Anderson County Coaches work in frankfort and wear there 5a runner up rings to work everyday!!! They might be flashing district champ rings come friday.
Franklin Co. 48
Anderson Co. 21
Franklin County 38

Anderson County 34
I am calling a upset here 125 to 124 Anderson with a last second 3 to WIN. HA HA
FC by 10
When you score every time you have the ball, you only need to stop the other guys a couple of times. Franklin Co. has the kids to play defense they are just on offense. When they need a stop they'll put in those kids to get it done. Franklin Co. by 3 TD's
Anderson is pretty good and can score themselves but I think Franklin Co will just be too much again. I look for this one to be close until the 4th quarter though.
bigtitandaddy Wrote:FCHS better strap it up, Anderson will poud the ball on them and just when they think they got it figured out they will air it out. I was reading that Franklin County has trouble on special teams and defense, I think these are the factors that will cost Franklin the game. Also Anderson has a few speedy guys who can match up with Timmons.

Bearcats eat flyers.

Is this a serious comment? There are 4-5 kids in the state with Timmons speed and you are saying that Anderson has a few? Come on Man
Taking the Flyers on this one. Too Many weapons!! Go Flyers!!!
Franklin 36
Anderson 16
Anderson will not be able to stop this Flyer offense. So the big question can Anderson Score everytime they have the ball?

If Anderson wants to win they will have to do
1. Score everytime they have the ball
2. force some turnovers.
3. Shorten the game by keeping the clock running.
4. Win Field position.

No way they do all 4.

Franklin by 17
Franklin 44
Anderson 7
Franklin Co
oline Wrote:Is this a serious comment? There are 4-5 kids in the state with Timmons speed and you are saying that Anderson has a few? Come on Man
I wouldn't think the defending, 2 time state champ in the 100 would have no challengers. Ahole and shoe soles will be all Anderson will see of Mr. Timmons.
I am serious!! No one is too fast watching AC offense drive down the feild or flat on your butt! Bearcats are gonna bring it, UPSET alert for the FC track team.
You are crazy if you think anyone in Red can run with Timmons, however your other predictions may be right, flyers better come to play. I look for Anderson to get physical with the flyers and make a game out of this. Seen FC play on film this year and they are pretty passive at times but seem to make a play when needed to win.
No one in red has the speed of Timmons, Maupin, Hurst, or a lot of the skill guys on the Franklin County team. I agree this will be a good game from both teams, but this guy is crazy to even think that Anderson has anything close to Franklin County speed this year. I am taking Franklin County in this one.
Hey guys I like Franklin County one of sons favorite coaches is now there, but Anderson will beat the flyers friday I have seen them in person this year and they are tough. Seeing some of the scores with other teams, I think this will be a good game but the more physical team will win. ANDERSON.

Timmons or no timmons
Bee Wise Wrote:Franklin 44
Anderson 7

Wow, that's a little bit too much don't you think? Anderson can play from what I hear and if Woodford was close with FC then I see this one being even closer.
Fan in Frankfort Wrote:No one in red has the speed of Timmons, Maupin, Hurst, or a lot of the skill guys on the Franklin County team. I agree this will be a good game from both teams, but this guy is crazy to even think that Anderson has anything close to Franklin County speed this year. I am taking Franklin County in this one.

My question is how fast can you really be, if woodford county beats you up and down the feild all night for 55 points?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Pages: 1 2