Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is wrong @ Paintsville????
Envy~Me~Always Wrote:But everyone starts asking questions because its Paintsville.

Seriously... there are other places outside of Paintsville.
The King Wrote:Seriously... there are other places outside of Paintsville.
not for a paintsville fan. we have it all including a winning tradition that cant be mached by any of the other schools around.
So start a thread about what is wrong with those other places.
I agree that Paintsville has one of the best tradition rich schools in the state and although they have been very fortunate in the number of good players in different sports they have been fortunate to have the same coaches for most of those years. Baseball, Football and boys basketball have over the years pretty well kept the same coaches in those sports. Evidently the fans there realize that a bad year or two does not always mean the coach is at fault. Loyalty goes a long way in making tradition.
I guess you guys are taking me the wrong way. EMA basically said the only reason this is an issue is "because it's Paintsville". The reason that their losing to SV in the regional was a big deal is that all of you Paintsville posters built the team up to be unbeatable. How ridiculous for a few of you to say that Paintsville should have "no problem" winning the next 3 regional titles and maybe compete for a state title. That prediction was more than a little premature, if not just plain ridiculous. When you pat yourself on the back so much you just turn others against you. Maybe next time you should wait for others to do the patting and focus a little more on the playing. :howdy:
The King Wrote:I guess you guys are taking me the wrong way. EMA basically said the only reason this is an issue is "because it's Paintsville". The reason that their losing to SV in the regional was a big deal is that all of you Paintsville posters built the team up to be unbeatable. How ridiculous for a few of you to say that Paintsville should have "no problem" winning the next 3 regional titles and maybe compete for a state title. That prediction was more than a little premature, if not just plain ridiculous. When you pat yourself on the back so much you just turn others against you. Maybe next time you should wait for others to do the patting and focus a little more on the playing. :howdy:
Nice...I Agree.:thumpsup:
The King Wrote:I guess you guys are taking me the wrong way. EMA basically said the only reason this is an issue is "because it's Paintsville". The reason that their losing to SV in the regional was a big deal is that all of you Paintsville posters built the team up to be unbeatable. How ridiculous for a few of you to say that Paintsville should have "no problem" winning the next 3 regional titles and maybe compete for a state title. That prediction was more than a little premature, if not just plain ridiculous. When you pat yourself on the back so much you just turn others against you. Maybe next time you should wait for others to do the patting and focus a little more on the playing. :howdy:
If Paintsville would play every game like they are capable of they would have easily won the region. Ask Johson Central how good Paintsville is when they play TEAM ball and play their ass' off ALL 4 quarters. I was indeed one of the Paintsville faithful who said it at the beginning of the year. I said it because I KNOW what they can do when they play as a team and play with a little heart and emotion, like beating the 15th Region Champions by 30+ on their home floor. As for competing for a state title, they did beat the State Runner-Up earlier in the year. If they will play like they are capable of playing, they might get a chance to play for a state title.
If your a paintsville hater, then why are you even reading this? we are not criticizing other schools here just trying to figure out if our team can get back on trackafter what is becomming known as the arbys incident..................:ChairHit::redboxer:
PC_U_KNOW_98 Wrote:If Paintsville would play every game like they are capable of they would have easily won the region. As for competing for a state title, they did beat the State Runner-Up earlier in the year. If they will play like they are capable of playing, they might get a chance to play for a state title.

If a lot of other teams around the state played like they are capable of playing the sweet sixteen would have looked a lot different.
Old School Wrote:If a lot of other teams around the state played like they are capable of playing the sweet sixteen would have looked a lot different.

True. BUT, I am talking about the 15th Region not the whole state.
PC_U_KNOW_98 Wrote:If Paintsville would play every game like they are capable of they would have easily won the region.

If....

PC_U_KNOW_98 Wrote:If they will play like they are capable of playing, they might get a chance to play for a state title.

If...
The King Wrote:If....

If...

Yeah, IF. We all know what they are capable of when they wanna play, that is why everyone had them picked at the beginning of the season.
And that is also why they lost so early at the end of the season. Smile

I am glad that you realize that...As do I...My statement was a reflection on the thread's questions "Whats Wrong at Paintsville?"...My statement was in referral to why ask what's wrong at JUST Paintsville? Are they the only team that lost a game, no i believe not...Reread my reply...I was not saying that Paintsville was the only school just the only one that gets questioned in certain ways...Confusedhh:
It was a Paintsville poster that started the thread and asked the question "What is wrong @ Paintsville????", not other school's posters. When people build their own school up so much, to even suggest that they would cruise through 3 consecutive regional tournaments, you are only setting yourself up for disappointment. There is no way that the Paintsville sophmores can live up to the expectations that have been placed on them. And as long as you all believe that the 15th region belongs to you, and nobody else is going to challenge you for it, then you will continue to be disappointed with your Tigers...
These kids played well as 8th and 9th graders when the pressure was on the other teams...Now this role has reversed and these kid haven't handled the bullseye being on their back. They have two more seasons to compete and I still think they will win the region..
The King Wrote:It was a Paintsville poster that started the thread and asked the question "What is wrong @ Paintsville????", not other school's posters. When people build their own school up so much, to even suggest that they would cruise through 3 consecutive regional tournaments, you are only setting yourself up for disappointment. There is no way that the Paintsville sophmores can live up to the expectations that have been placed on them. And as long as you all believe that the 15th region belongs to you, and nobody else is going to challenge you for it, then you will continue to be disappointed with your Tigers...
they coulda shoulda woulda but they dident. but ill tell you this king at paintsville we try our best to stay on top and for use there is no second place.
and to all paintsville haters you are all just sick of use beating you, get used to is we arent going anywere.:1:
you need to learn how to spell!!!:lmao: :Clap:

Battle Tested Wrote:they coulda shoulda woulda but they dident. but ill tell you this king at paintsville we try our best to stay on top and for use there is no second place.
and to all paintsville haters you are all just sick of use beating you, get used to is we arent going anywere.:1:
what should have been said at the beginning of the season is "Paintsville has the potential to win 3 regional titles". You have to play to win! And there is no I in TEAM. I think that IF the players can get on the same page (as they have at times during the past season), and IF the coach can get things under control (resigning as football coach is a big start), then there is a lot to look forward to for Paintsville next year. BUT the Tigers will have to deal with a lot of other teams that want to win and have the talent to win it as well, so they must play ball. IF BMR goes back to basics and runs the show himself, then the Tigers may just live up to the expectations placed on them. IF not, then they won't!
JOHNBOY1956 Wrote:you need to learn how to spell!!!:lmao: :Clap:
yes i do sorry about thatConfusedhh:
Season over and thread too old
Beef Wrote:Season over and thread too old

You said it Beef
Rolleyes