Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Vally Vs. Pikeville, 59th finals
SV by 20 or more! Too many matchup problems tonight, and not only that this is the worst Pikeville team I have seen in a long time. If SV can handle the pressure then I will say SV easy. Good luck to both teams though, and I hope to see the pep clubs in full force tonight.
Well Im hoping that pikeville comes out with this win! But I believe it will be a great game, Good Luck to both teams tonite!
GO PIKEVILLE!!!
Panthers by 5
Worst Pikeville team you have seen in a long time. have you not been watching in the last five years???
I was thinking the very same thing.
"DunnThat" Wrote:Worst Pikeville team you have seen in a long time. have you not been watching in the last five years???

That what I was thinking also. Pikeville may not be that good this year but they are no doubt better than the past couple of years.
"hootie" Wrote:SV by 20 or more! Too many matchup problems tonight, and not only that this is the worst Pikeville team I have seen in a long time. If SV can handle the pressure then I will say SV easy. Good luck to both teams though, and I hope to see the pep clubs in full force tonight.
ROFL--Have you been under a rock?? This is the best Pikeville has been in 2 or 3 years!!
I'm not saying that they can beat Valley hands down, BUT they will give them a good game!!

Good luck Panthers....the tribe has your back!!

OMG--I'll be there tonight cheering "HAIL PIKEVILLE" (who would've thunk it?)
"ridgewarrior" Wrote:OMG--I'll be there tonight cheering "HAIL PIKEVILLE" (who would've thunk it?)

I believe it's "THOUGHT"
"The Dork" Wrote:I believe it's "THOUGHT"
Umm...it is, I was being sarcastic
You DORK :Geek: