Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Vally Vs. Pikeville, 59th finals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lets hear your thoughts...
I am going with Pikeville in a mild upset. The fans will be insane for this one! Wish I was going to be in town to see it! Good Luck to Both!
Valley by 8.
Wish i were in town to see this one also. Pikeville by 3 in the upset. Good luck Panthers!
Shelby Valley.

Hmm.. let's say by 5.
Hmmmm..I think SV will take this one!! close one I think...This should be a crazy game.. :Thumbs:
i will take pikeville in a thriller by 1
Valley by 6...
Damn...sounds like it should be a good one....Wish that I could make it for this. What time does t start?
I like Pikeville in the upset...
Shelby Valley
"Beef" Wrote:Damn...sounds like it should be a good one....Wish that I could make it for this. What time does t start?
It starts at 7. I am going to go out on a limb and say Pikeville by 4 or 7 in a very close hard fought game. I just think Pikevilles confidence is up and I belive they are due for a game over SV.
Pikeville by 2
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:I just think Pikevilles confidence is up and I belive they are due for a game over SV.

You might even say over-due... :thumb:
Pikeville by 3
"King James" Wrote:You might even say over-due... :thumb:
That's probably an understatement. Smile I don't think that we beat them while I was in high school. (I'm sure Alfus can give us the last date)
Looking back in scoreboard, the last time Pikeville beat Shelby Valley was on March 3rd, 57 to 49 in the district championship.
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:Looking back in scoreboard, the last time Pikeville beat Shelby Valley was on March 3rd, 57 to 49 in the district championship.

March 3rd of the year 2000 to be exact...
As for the game..Shelby Valley by 10...
Pikeville can win this game no doubt but since they haven't beat Valley since 2000 I got to take the Wildcats to win again. I didn't think Pikeville would beat ER for the 3rd time this season so hopefully the Panthers can prove me wrong again.

GO PANTHERS!!
Valley takes all the 59th... beating pikeville by 20 or more
Shelby Valley!
It all comes together Pikeville in this one.......
Where is the game being played?
Congrats Shelby valley... But Im Very proud of my ER girls!! I love you courtney and Jodi! U all was great. I did find it funny after the game when they was handing out rewards...LOL Gotta love us ER fans..
pikeville by 4
I am goin to go with valley in this one by 7. To much size for pikeville to match up with.

SV 65

Pville 58
"catsfan072" Wrote:Where is the game being played?
At East Ridge. Pikeville is undeafeated there this year. Shelby Valley is the home team on the scoreboard. Shelby Valley has beaten Pikeville twice this year already. Pikeville is playing with ALOT more confidence than they did any other time they Shelby Valley this year. So I bet it is going to be a great game.
The game will come down to who handles the pressure and plays solid D.
S.v. By 6pts.
Pages: 1 2