Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 71 - Powell County 49
Powell beat hazard an knott last yr. beat breathitt over the summer w only 6 players an only 2 starters an breathitt had their full team. Powell did lose talent they lost a ball hog who committed way too many turnovers an who was selfish. This yrs team is way better an plays team ball. They r def top ten those rankings mean nothing they r based on last yr an opinions. Can't wait when Powell plays lee or estill they will win both by 10-15+ mark iit down. The 56th is Lowell's to lose. An like I said the perry game was way closer than 22 pts.
basketballfan10 Wrote:Powell beat hazard an knott last yr. beat breathitt over the summer w only 6 players an only 2 starters an breathitt had their full team. Powell did lose talent they lost a ball hog who committed way too many turnovers an who was selfish. This yrs team is way better an plays team ball. They r def top ten those rankings mean nothing they r based on last yr an opinions. Can't wait when Powell plays lee or estill they will win both by 10-15+ mark iit down. The 56th is Lowell's to lose. An like I said the perry game was way closer than 22 pts.

Breathitt's players were getting ready for the football season. Last year was well last year which don't mean nothing. Powell beat Knott at Powell, they have to go to Knott this year, Powell did go on the road and beat Hazard but again that was last year. I don't see Powell beating Estill or Lee by 10-15+ because those teams lost a lot. All I'm doing is just waiting til 2012/13 but let's get back on topic this is about Perry Central/Powell not Estill, Lee, Owsley or any other school
Wow big game from Braxton. Congrats.
i gotta give him credit where credit is due. the kid can play an to be in 8th grade is amazing how he matches up to much older kids. he is the reason they beat powell, got their guards all in foul trouble by driving an really took command of the floor at the pt. very fine young player that pcc has
^ That is really impressive. I look forward to following this young man
Braxton's ball handling is what amazes me for someone so young..
Not to mention his basketball IQ in general would match that of a Junior or a Senior..
He definitely has the potential to break the scoring record at PCC IMO.
this is true. u put beverly on powell an they win that game by 10-15. he is a very good young talent in the 14th an even the state
Strikeout King Wrote:There's no way that Powell is in the Top 6th, there not even in the Top 10 according to the Cats Pause and they do a pretty good job at doing the previews. When Powell starts beating Perry Central (well they already played them and lost 71-49), Knott County Central, Hazard, Breathitt County. If Paige get's eligible at Perry Central then they'll win the Region again. Powell is a good team and can give teams fits but with the talent they lost last year they'll finish around .500

here's the Top 10 from the Cats Pause

1. Perry Co Central
2. Buckhorn
3. Letcher Central
4. Hazard
5. Knott Central
6. Breathitt Co
7. Leslie Co
8. Wolfe Co
9. Lee County
10. Estill Co

Yeah, I agree. I think that Perry Central deserves to be #1 until they're knocked off and as far as Powell Co being #6 in the region, they're going to have to do a lot to be deserving of that spot. We should get an idea of how good Powell really in when they play in the Hoopin It Up Holiday Classic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Is Brax starting yet?