Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Central 81 Hazard 41
[quote author=BlueNGold link=topic=20972.msg213295#msg213295 date=1142660211]
[quote author=PHSFAN link=topic=20972.msg213091#msg213091 date=1142645658]
I was in the stands rooting for Hazard last night.  The Dawgs had a great season and have nothing to hang their heads about.  Madison Central is a good athletic team that is the best team I saw play in the 1st round and I saw all the the games in the 1st round.  Congrats Dawgs!!
[/quote]

Thank you, PHSFAN.  I appreciate your kind words.
[/quote]Ditto for me to PHS..
Stay on topic
Very proud of the Bulldogs!!  A school with 303 students beating other schools in the 14th region with 2 or 3 times the students  is a big challenge much less playing a school in the sweet 15 with 1200 students. Nothing to hang your heads about!! Thanks for a great year of basketball :thx:
[quote author=DoReS_#1 link=topic=20972.msg212819#msg212819 date=1142609085]
Wow... Big Win for Madison! Looks like Hazard dont have the "Drive" they say they do! I loved the Sweet Sixteen Program... Hazard Bulldogs.... Colors.. RED & BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :bow:    :bow:     :bow:     :bow:

[/quote]

Well I dont believe PCC made it out of the first round bc Hazard beat them!!! Sooo thank you very much
Stay on topic
First of all I just wantd to say that I am very proud of the DAWGS, they done something that nobody else in the 14th could have done.And just let me add the DAWGS went down there and represented the 14th without getting into a fight,something that someone else from the 14th couldn't do, if u know who I am talking about,and not to mention that he got threw out. still don't have a clue I believe he wore a jersey with PCC on it. U guys should be proud of anyone in the 14th  that represents the mountains.Also u guys shouldn't look forward to next year either cuz we will be BACK next year!!! To the DAWGS u guys should be proud of yourself u guys played ur a$$e$ off and didn't get any credit for it, u done a great job, I was there at the game in Rupp and backed u guys just like I did all year and will continue,so don't get ur heads down guys!!!!! And how many times do I have to say it? All u HAZARD HATERS get over it, we're here to stay...And especially Estill Neace, he knows what he can do with his chicken buckets,he can take a crap in it for all I care.And MR Amis I guess u followed us long enough to see the upset,sorry it took u so long NOT..                            GO HAZARD BULLDOGS
Great regional win at the 14Th. The dogs ran into a buzz saw at Rupp. Way To make the 14Th proud. Good luck next year. :thumpsup:
BooHoo. I feel so sorry for Hazard. No one should say anything about them getting beat 40 points at Rupp, because they love their team. Yeah right! What goes around, comes around.
enforcer Wrote:It's really an embarrassment for the entire 14th region.  I hope they (Hazard) don't make bumper stickers again stating "Cheated not Defeated".

Its an embarrassment? No other team in the 14th could have played with Madison Central. They are too big and come out of arguably the toughest region in kentucky. I dont want to hear that they were an embarrassment.
Didn't you know all that about Madison before you played them? Hazard still said they were going all the way. Thats when you get embarressed. When you brag and then don't back it up.
I don't think that anyone could have beaten Madison Central. Congrats to the Bulldogs for a great year. :Thumbs:
Someone beat Madison Central, cause Jtown won the tourny.
He was probably referring to any team out of the 15th region.
probably, anybody out of the 14th.
OldAndDecrepit Wrote:I don't think that anyone could have beaten Madison Central. Congrats to the Bulldogs for a great year. :Thumbs:

Yeah, I think your right...Didn't Madison Central win the State Title.....:thumpsup:
Woo Wee Wrote:Yeah, I think your right...Didn't Madison Central win the State Title.....:thumpsup:
Don't think so. Some GOOD team beat them out.