Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Central 81 Hazard 41
final!!!!.....thought hazard was goin all the way????? 
my bad hazard41 Madison Central 81
WoW Hazard got it handed to them.  Madison Southern is a great team nothin to hold ur heads about.
Worse than i thought. I was predicting Madison by 20. 

Was madison that good, or did being in State crush Hazard somehow?
Wow thats a thumping
Tough game 4 hazard..Dont hang ur heads GREAT SEASON!!
Im sorry to say this, but that is pretty funny especially after Hazard fans actually thought they could run with this team..The gap between East Kentucky and the rest of the state is a lot bigger than everybody thinks....

I predicted a blowout and was still way off because this was an absolute beat down
Some food for thought....

[quote author=dawgsfan424 link=topic=20920.msg212424#msg212424 date=1142528302]
hhs is the underdog going into the state tournament but i think if we play like we have been lately we should become the state champions[/quote]

[quote author=dawgsfan424 link=topic=20875.msg211157#msg211157 date=1142355567]
i think hazard will pull an upset up against madison cent.
[/quote]

[quote author=hhsguy61 link=topic=20875.msg211158#msg211158 date=1142355970]
i agree with dawgsfan424... hazard will suprise madison central thursday night
[/quote]

[quote author=Big Blue link=topic=20875.msg211325#msg211325 date=1142372329]
Hazard in a close one!!
[/quote]

[quote author=bulldawgs link=topic=20875.msg211334#msg211334 date=1142372916]
:1: hazard will be the winner  :1:
[/quote]

[quote author=bulldawgs link=topic=20875.msg211386#msg211386 date=1142380828]
hazard-80
madison central-70  ................................................................................. :party:
[/quote]

[quote author=doubleOT link=topic=20875.msg211485#msg211485 date=1142387862]
Hazard in a close one..
[/quote]

[quote author=Dawgs_8 link=topic=20875.msg211759#msg211759 date=1142430976]
Hazard by 5
[/quote]

[quote author=hhs_gurl_09 link=topic=20875.msg212297#msg212297 date=1142512184]
I am going to be at Rupp Arena cheering on the 14th Reagion Champions The Hazard Bulldogs....This is the best season they have had in a really long time...I think the Hazard And Madison Central game will either go into Overtime or someone will win by just 2 or 3...I think Hazard will win!!!!!
                                                    ~*~Go Bulldogs~*~
[/quote]

[quote author=bulldawgs link=topic=20844.msg210666#msg210666 date=1142296903]
i think they go all the wya  :party:
[/quote]
nicely posted alfus hahaha thought they were winnin it all????? wat a surprise that hazard lost this 1 hahahahahahah NOT
How do you think Hazard fans should feel about our team?  Do you think we should get on here and say "Oh, we are going to get beat to death in the first game"?  It's a fans job to support their team.  We aim high and hope for the best.  Win or lose we stand behind our BULLDOGS and we are proud of them.  For a small school of 300 students it's an honor just to get to play in Rupp Arena.  I think it's a shame that people will get on here and make fun of Hazard's fans for supporting their team and believing in their heart that OUR Bulldogs are the best.  I also think that it's a shame that one of those that has been the most sarcastic and poked the most fun at the members from Hazard on this board is a Moderator. I thought the Mods were here to protect those who post on this board and I think they should be respectful to the members of this Forum....not make fun of them and use sarcasm to belittle them.
Dont let this bunch get to you Hazard. Hold your heads up! You guys have had a great year!Most are just jealous their teams didnt get as far!
I think I just predicted a 20+ win for central. I didnt really think it would be 40. :lol: :lol: :lol: Good game Dawgs!  :thumpsup:
Wow... Big Win for Madison! Looks like Hazard dont have the "Drive" they say they do! I loved the Sweet Sixteen Program... Hazard Bulldogs.... Colors.. RED & BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :bow:    :bow:    :bow:    :bow:

[quote author=DoReS_#1 link=topic=20972.msg212819#msg212819 date=1142609085]
Wow... Big Win for Madison! Looks like Hazard dont have the "Drive" they say they do! I loved the Sweet Sixteen Program... Hazard Bulldogs.... Colors.. RED & BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :bow:    :bow:    :bow:    :bow:

[/quote]

:lmao:
WHHOOOOOO...madison all the way
:no:
It's really an embarrassment for the entire 14th region.  I hope they (Hazard) don't make bumper stickers again stating "Cheated not Defeated".
[quote author=BlueNGold link=topic=20972.msg212716#msg212716 date=1142577448]
How do you think Hazard fans should feel about our team?  Do you think we should get on here and say "Oh, we are going to get beat to death in the first game"?  It's a fans job to support their team.  We aim high and hope for the best.  Win or lose we stand behind our BULLDOGS and we are proud of them.  For a small school of 300 students it's an honor just to get to play in Rupp Arena.  I think it's a shame that people will get on here and make fun of Hazard's fans for supporting their team and believing in their heart that OUR Bulldogs are the best.  I also think that it's a shame that one of those that has been the most sarcastic and poked the most fun at the members from Hazard on this board is a Moderator. I thought the Mods were here to protect those who post on this board and I think they should be respectful to the members of this Forum....not make fun of them and use sarcasm to belittle them.
[/quote]well said and I agree..
This Thread Is About To Be Closed If The Posts Aren't Calmed Down Some.  This Is Being Watched Closely
ok first of all ppl talkin crap abt hazard shud shutup.hazard did their best at the ruup arena and i fully support them and i dont think this loss shud put them down.and ppl from other schools frm the region shud not critize hazard,if u all think u wud've done a better job at the ruup arena then u shud've played better and qualified from region,i agree we were outclassed on the court but we gave it our all.who went to state-hazard,who didnt-all the other schools,who deserved to go there-hazard,we won each and every game fair and square and deserved to go to state.maybe next year y'all can prove us wrong.....................NOT.if u all think hazard got wot they deserved then i think y'all shud be ashamed of yerselves,hazard was representing the 14th region first,then it was representing hazard.we backed the team at the arena and if y'all are too sorry to accept the fact tht hazard was the best team from the region and deeserved to go to state,then y'all shud've played better ball than the bulldogs,i think thts askin too much of y'all.DONT WORRY DAWGS,IM PROUD OF ALL OF Y'ALL,GOOD JOB AT AN AWESOME SEASON AND GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR.GO DAWGS
How do you think Hazard fans should feel about our team? Do you think we should get on here and say "Oh, we are going to get beat to death in the first game"? It's a fans job to support their team. We aim high and hope for the best. Win or lose we stand behind our BULLDOGS and we are proud of them. For a small school of 300 students it's an honor just to get to play in Rupp Arena. I think it's a shame that people will get on here and make fun of Hazard's fans for supporting their team and believing in their heart that OUR Bulldogs are the best. I also think that it's a shame that one of those that has been the most sarcastic and poked the most fun at the members from Hazard on this board is a Moderator. I thought the Mods were here to protect those who post on this board and I think they should be respectful to the members of this Forum....not make fun of them and use sarcasm to belittle them.
[/quote]

Mods/adm are here to support all posters and we will discuss this . thank you for you comment.
I would rather to be able to say that we went to Rupp as the 14th champs and got beat by 30+  than say

we were beaten by a few points in a district or regional game. The state of Ky. has some great teams and the 11th region very tough.  I don't think you will ever see a state champion come out of either the 14th or
15th regions and if we do, they I will give em props.

THANK YOU DAWGS FOR ALLOWING US TO SEE A GREAT SEASON IN BASKETBALL including the ups, the downs, the good, and the bad :1:

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

I also think that it's a shame that one of those that has been the most sarcastic and poked the most fun at the members from Hazard on this board is a Moderator. I thought the Mods were here to protect those who post on this board and I think they should be respectful to the members of this Forum....not make fun of them and use sarcasm to belittle them.
[/quote]

There's a difference in supporting your team and being realistic, and the fact that some Hazard fans were saying they were going to win state was pretty funny...I stated my opinion just like anybody else on this site, and I dont believe I was out of control in anyway or form...The fact that I quoted all the people that predicted Hazard to win was simply "food for thought" meaning how amazed I was that so many people picked that huge of an upset...I apologize for "upsetting" you however I did, and I'll try not to belittle anyone in the future though I don't believe I was out of line in anyway at all...
[quote author=alfus21 link=topic=20972.msg212937#msg212937 date=1142625814]
I also think that it's a shame that one of those that has been the most sarcastic and poked the most fun at the members from Hazard on this board is a Moderator. I thought the Mods were here to protect those who post on this board and I think they should be respectful to the members of this Forum....not make fun of them and use sarcasm to belittle them.
[/quote]

There's a difference in supporting your team and being realistic, and the fact that some Hazard fans were saying they were going to win state was pretty funny...I stated my opinion just like anybody else on this site, and I dont believe I was out of control in anyway or form...The fact that I quoted all the people that predicted Hazard to win was simply "food for thought" meaning how amazed I was that so many people picked that huge of an upset...I apologize for "upsetting" you however I did, and I'll try not to belittle anyone in the future though I don't believe I was out of line in anyway at all...
[/quote]
nice post
[/quote]

[/quote]

One thing you have to remember is that a lot of these posts came from kids not adults.  Hazard High School is a small school and the students are very close to one another...almost like family.  They love their Bulldogs and truly wanted to see them go all the way.  Believing in someone with all your heart, even when the odds are against you, is behavior that I feel should be commended not ridiculed.  Faith is believing in someone when common sense tells you not to.  These kids showed great faith in their school and I'm very proud of them for that.  I didn't mean to get on a soap box over this but these are good kids and I think very highly of all of them.
[quote author=BlueNGold link=topic=20972.msg213014#msg213014 date=1142636234]
[/quote]

[/quote]

One thing you have to remember is that a lot of these posts came from kids not adults.  Hazard High School is a small school and the students are very close to one another...almost like family.  They love their Bulldogs and truly wanted to see them go all the way.  Believing in someone with all your heart, even when the odds are against you, is behavior that I feel should be commended not ridiculed.  Faith is believing in someone when common sense tells you not to.  These kids showed great faith in their school and I'm very proud of them for that.  I didn't mean to get on a soap box over this but these are good kids and I think very highly of all of them.
[/quote]

I understand that and know that things are said out of hope and love of your team.  We have all been a part of that in the past.  It is part of the game.  We also have to realize that when we make a post that it can and will be used againest or for us in the future.  It is always very difficult to lose in a very big game in this way.  Hazard has nothing to be down about.  It is a big accomplishment to make the big dance.  It just wasn't their year.  I know what that feels like.  I made several trips (3) to watch Belfry in the big dance and later discovered that to make it was a prize in itself.
hazard does not have anything to be ashamned of they did there best maybe they were a little intimitaed we dodnt know but i think they did there best they beat PCC who has ran there mouths an got shut down Leslie wolfe jackson city J.B.Sbeat them to we won district an region an we made it to the big dance unlike those others people may say we bought the referees but i can guarentee we didnt. we should be really proud of our team i am a student at hhs an i will always be behind my dawgs even till im old an grey  i am still proud of you dawgs i cant wait till next season GO DAWGS  :thumpsup:  :clap:
[quote author=DoReS_#1 link=topic=20972.msg212819#msg212819 date=1142609085]
Wow... Big Win for Madison! Looks like Hazard dont have the "Drive" they say they do! I loved the Sweet Sixteen Program... Hazard Bulldogs.... Colors.. RED & BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :bow:    :bow:     :bow:     :bow:

[/quote]

where was perry central? i didn't see there bus there.....they weren't in bowling green....way to go DORES!!! blue and gold said it....we're hazard fans and we support them....amazing DB....leslie wasn't there either...who ever goes to state out of the 14th should be cheered for by the fans of the 14th....i've cheered for whoevers made it for going on 6 years now.....leave the dawgs alone....madison central beat the number two team in the state to get there....hazard could've played with them if they wouldn't have turned the ball over.....quit dissing hazard....we still get the latest start on baseball in the 14th.....
I was in the stands rooting for Hazard last night.  The Dawgs had a great season and have nothing to hang their heads about.  Madison Central is a good athletic team that is the best team I saw play in the 1st round and I saw all the the games in the 1st round.  Congrats Dawgs!!
[quote author=PHSFAN link=topic=20972.msg213091#msg213091 date=1142645658]
I was in the stands rooting for Hazard last night.  The Dawgs had a great season and have nothing to hang their heads about.  Madison Central is a good athletic team that is the best team I saw play in the 1st round and I saw all the the games in the 1st round.  Congrats Dawgs!!
[/quote]

Thank you, PHSFAN.  I appreciate your kind words.