Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge vs. Shelby Valley
I apoligize folks, the game is Saturday @ Pikeville.

Anyways, my prediction remains a East Ridge victory.
Er 30-14.
I'm going to give Valley more credit than my last post. They will compete more than they did against Boyd Co. This game could go either way. No team wins by more than a touchdown. Valley may very well get Stepp his first win at the school.
Sv by 6
My apologies as well I was going by what the KHSAA website had listed for time and date. I will say the promoters need to do a better job of management and promotion. w:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerleadill stile take ER by 14.
If Vally beats ER I will eat my hat. I expect ER to roll over Vally by 21+.
I will also say Belfry big.
Pcc will win expect Phelps to play hard and make a descent showing.
Pikeville will role.
left tacckel #65 Wrote:If Vally beats ER I will eat my hat. I expect ER to roll over Vally by 21+.
I will also say Belfry big.
Pcc will win expect Phelps to play hard and make a descent showing.
Pikeville will role.
Well be perpare to eat your Big Hat HA HA
I have seen both teams play, they are both very young and very similar in the sense they are running teams....... I will give E.R. a very slight edge in this game 20-14.
Can you watch this game online?
it'll probably be on tape delay tomorrow sometime.
:1::welcome:Looking forward to a great showing by the Warriors. Great evening for football Pikeville is a wonderful place for the kids to play.
Is there a radio station doing play by play for this game if so does anyone have the link?
Trenches07 Wrote:Is there a radio station doing play by play for this game if so does anyone have the link?

http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/playe...FM&uid=430