Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge vs. Shelby Valley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
whats your thoughts on this game?
I think that East Ridge will be too much for SV.

East Ridge - 24

Shelby Valley - 7
ER by 14
East Ridge by 2 TD+.
I think ER should roll over valley
ER 38
SV 14
I think this game will be played at Belfry instead of Pikeville.

Anyways, yeah.

East Ridge - 34

Shelby Valley - 13
Er by 21+
It's at pikeville.
Can someone tell me any good players that ER still has from last year?
Watched SV practice yesterday.......Didn't look sharp...
east ridge by 17
Warriors should DE CLAW THE WILDCATS I SAY 35-14
J-Rod Wrote:I think this game will be played at Belfry instead of Pikeville.

Anyways, yeah.

East Ridge - 34

Shelby Valley - 13

It's on Saturday @ Pikeville.
The schedule listed for the games are.

Friday, August 26, 2011
Belfry - vs.Harrison County
(at Belfry/Pikeville) - 8:00 PM Community Trust Bank Pike County Bowl
East Ridge - vs.Shelby Valley
(at Belfry/Pikeville) - 6:00 PM Community Trust Bank Pike County Bowl
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Phelps - vs.Pike County Central
(at Belfry/Pikeville) - 6:00 PM Community Trust Bank Pike County Bowl
Pikeville - vs.Tellico Plains, TN
(at Belfry/Pikeville) - 8
If you say so.
East Ridge-34
Shelby Valley-26
What players does SV have returning?
East Ridge-30
Shelby Valley-18
All i do is win Wrote:Can someone tell me any good players that ER still has from last year?

Returning on offense will be Michael Stiltner who rushed for 210 yards and 5 TDs. Jacob Skeens, only a Sophmore this year, also rushed for 125 yards and 2 TDs last year. Korey Thacker, TE, will be a Senior and he had 32 receiving yards and 1 TD last year. Cody Smith will probably be the best returning defensive player.
E.ridge Wrote:What players does SV have returning?

The Wildcats QB, Zack Norman, will be returning. He had 886 passing yards and 6 passing TDs as well as an additional 490 rushing yards and 6 rushing TDs. Running Back Lucas Fields will also be returning. He had 492 rushing yards last season with 3 rushing TDs as well as 75 receiving yards and 1 receiving TD. Corey Griffith will be returning on the defensive side of the ball, he led the team with 3 interceptions last season.
leecoukfan Wrote:The Wildcats QB, Zack Norman, will be returning. He had 886 passing yards and 6 passing TDs as well as an additional 490 rushing yards and 6 rushing TDs. Running Back Lucas Fields will also be returning. He had 492 rushing yards last season with 3 rushing TDs as well as 75 receiving yards and 1 receiving TD. Corey Griffith will be returning on the defensive side of the ball, he led the team with 3 interceptions last season.

Zack Norman is gone? Corey Griffith is the new QB.
leecoukfan Wrote:The Wildcats QB, Zack Norman, will be returning. He had 886 passing yards and 6 passing TDs as well as an additional 490 rushing yards and 6 rushing TDs. Running Back Lucas Fields will also be returning. He had 492 rushing yards last season with 3 rushing TDs as well as 75 receiving yards and 1 receiving TD. Corey Griffith will be returning on the defensive side of the ball, he led the team with 3 interceptions last season.

Zach Norman transferred to Sheldon Clark man.
and mike stiltner will be the QB for ER. and corey smith is the RB.
ttt
J-Rod Wrote:Zach Norman transferred to Sheldon Clark man.

OOOPS!! Forgot about that!
I see this as a VERY CLOSE match-up. I think both teams are very similar and very evenly matched......... I'll give my prediction later in the week.
i still think ER should beat them pretty bad.. ER 38 SV 14
Valley by 12.
ER wins this one
ER 12
SV 6

Horrible game, as almost always.
Pages: 1 2