Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne would have never won!
"blbobcat07" Wrote:SF only won by 2 at SF with their full team....so I dont think them 2 playing would have helped a whole lot.....yeah it would have been a closer game but i still think BL would have won it

Very good point.
Fact is, Betsy Layne won. congrats
BL could have beat anyone tonight. They were on like Donkey Kong
Yeah, "EXCUSES" Always an easy way out. BL Won Fair And Square. It Was A Good Game. Good Job Bobcats, Better Luck Next Time Raiders.
"hangontight" Wrote:If ethan and ryan little would have been in the game they would have never won... don't worry boys keep your heads up high! GOOD LUCK RAIDERS!!

I knew this was gonna happen. From the first second I heard Ethan and Ryan wouldn't play i knew posts like this would start. If we would have lost, you all would have been like, oh, the raiders are so good they beat bl without two of there best players. and if we would have won you guys would have said well, we didnt have ethan and ryan l. but if we had them they would have won. i guess it was just a lose/lose situation for the bobcats. lol. Congrats BL.
"hangontight" Wrote:If ethan and ryan little would have been in the game they would have never won... don't worry boys keep your heads up high! GOOD LUCK RAIDERS!!

Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

Why start a thread like this. A loss is a loss, take it, learn from it. South Floyd will take care of business come district tournament. Like said in the first thread about the game, SF only beat BL by 2 AT SF when SF had everyone, so what make you think they would have won AT BL with everyone.
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

Why start a thread like this. A loss is a loss, take it, learn from it. South Floyd will take care of business come district tournament. Like said in the first thread about the game, SF only beat BL by 2 AT SF when SF had everyone, so what make you think they would have won AT BL with everyone.

You beat me to it. What a joke. I guess anytime any one up ends South Floyd there is a reason for it. Please........................

:Sad04: = South Floyd
Well the bottom line is Betsy lane did win! Coulda, shoulda, woulda, never gets you anywhere. South floyd just needs to get back to business, get ready for dist.
S.F already proved they got a shot in the 15th and Betsy lane got a big win in this one just as S.F. did over Paintsville. The team lost without their 2 best players, funny thing is it might make them a better team come tourney time!
i hate to tell you guys but ethan johnson doesn't make up 34 points! and as far as Ryan Little goes he CAN NOT handle Brandon Kidd! So just take your loss crazees get over it!
"FrAnKeE" Wrote:IF is a very big word lol. TongueirateSho
That's true. Make excuses all you want, SF lost deal with it.Confusederved:
Good luck to both teams!