Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne would have never won!
If ethan and ryan little would have been in the game they would have never won... don't worry boys keep your heads up high! GOOD LUCK RAIDERS!!
Well guess what pal, that is called basketball!
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:Well guess what pal, that is called basketball!

lol..nice post

And who knows what woulda happened
"hangontight" Wrote:If ethan and ryan little would have been in the game they would have never won... don't worry boys keep your heads up high! GOOD LUCK RAIDERS!!

IF is a very big word lol. TongueirateSho
could someone at least post a thread with the score?
Yeah Really, You Floyd Countians really shock me to death with some of these posts!
well bl would have never had ne thing on sf if ethan and ryan got to play!
post the score
"hangontight" Wrote:well bl would have never had ne thing on sf if ethan and ryan got to play!

and you know this how?
why didnt they play anyway??
"Matt_Knee" Wrote:why didnt they play anyway??
ethan hurt his ankle and ryan was suspended... those are 2 of sfs key players....
what was the score???
Well I am sorry that Ethan hurt his ankle, but NOT that Ryan got suspended, that is just ridiculous.. NOW can someone please post the score!!
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:Yeah Really, You Floyd Countians really shock me to death with some of these posts!

Alright, let's not be stereotypical here.....there's no sense in that.....
The final score was 79-64. BL was up by 31 when Brent took the starters out with 6 minutes to go in the 4th quarter.
I heard Ryan Johnson showed himself and got 2 T's now he will have to set out a game.
"Harley Rider" Wrote:I heard Ryan Johnson showed himself and got 2 T's now he will have to set out a game.
Thats tru he will not be playing against ac on friday
Sorry to hear about Ethn getting hurt es a good kidd! As for both of the Ryns it really dosent suprise me they both get mad way too easy! Nice win for betsy layne though!
Sf needs to learn how to keep there heads and step up and show what they are really made of .........this dissappoints me
Its alright boys keep your heads up high and pull off a district win against AC this Friday. SF and BL could possibly meet up again and they might as well mark down a big fat L on their schedule because SF will be ready to play next time!!!

I was shocked that I didn't see any of the crazzies there tonight, we're going to have to show up for Friday nights game guys....our boys need us!

Congrats to BL on a victory. Better live it up while you can.
just admit it BL won the game. congrats and please post the score! and like someone said who knew what would have happened. If ethan and ryan would have played BL still could have beat them, but they didnt and BL won!
"ALLSPORTFAN" Wrote:The final score was 79-64. BL was up by 31 when Brent took the starters out with 6 minutes to go in the 4th quarter.

I was surprised by the fact that Brent Rose pulled his starters. On the otherhand, classy move.....You would think that with all of the tension that has been going on between the two teams he would've took more of an advantage of the situation, but instead, didn't.....
i think sf needs a leader
How many "T's" were in the game I had heard there were 5 called in the third quarter?
there was about 3 in 30 seconds
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:i think sf needs a leader
the best leader they can have would me ethan
this thread is very true
congrats Bl...SF keep your heads up and look forward to beating AC on friday
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:Alright, let's not be stereotypical here.....there's no sense in that.....
He has all the right to be stereotypical, especially when the "Hi-Hat Crazies" give him justice with these hypothetical threads and posts.
SF only won by 2 at SF with their full team....so I dont think them 2 playing would have helped a whole lot.....yeah it would have been a closer game but i still think BL would have won it