Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lebron and Wade Mock Dirks Sickness
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The way he chokes, Yes it does.

You have me wondering about you, always talking about choking. :lmao:
Wildcats11 Wrote:You have me wondering about you, always talking about choking. :lmao:

When the conversation of lebron comes up its just what everyone knows he does. Always has. Always will.
To clear everything up. Lebron is the most athletic person in the league without a doubt. But the way he is playing right now? He's not even the 2nd best player on his team. But he has the most athletic ability in the league without a doubt.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Making fun of Dirk is all fun and games until you get a faceful of German nuts as he dunks over you.:1:
IMO, Lebron isnt even in the top 10 all-time (YET). Lebron has amazing potential! I mean this man can flat out play basketball (except maybe in the fourth), but still an amazing ball player in his own right. But he has done NOTHING, and I litterally mean NOTHING to prove to me he belongs in the greatest of all-time category. Whats he accomplished? Nothing special and nothing no one else has done. Regardless, poking fun at dirks illness, prick move. The decision, prick move. Dancing on the court, prick move. Soooo based on nothing to do with playing basketball, I hate him and always will.
K_Mac Wrote:IMO, Lebron isnt even in the top 10 all-time (YET). Lebron has amazing potential! I mean this man can flat out play basketball (except maybe in the fourth), but still an amazing ball player in his own right. But he has done NOTHING, and I litterally mean NOTHING to prove to me he belongs in the greatest of all-time category. Whats he accomplished? Nothing special and nothing no one else has done. Regardless, poking fun at dirks illness, prick move. The decision, prick move. Dancing on the court, prick move. Soooo based on nothing to do with playing basketball, I hate him and always will.

Contradicted yourself about 230459823 times in one post... NICE!! :biggrin:
Wildcats11 Wrote:Contradicted yourself about 230459823 times in one post... NICE!! :biggrin:

How did he?
Lebron James only has 1 flaw in the game of basketball..... And it is a BIG FLAW!!!!!

Lebron James doesn't have that "KILLER" inside like Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant had....

I was NEVER a Jordan or Kobe fan but they had that Killer and Lebron doesn't...

Lebron James might have more talent then anyone who has ever played the game!!!!

I tell my friends all the time that Tim Duncan is still my fav player but If Lebron James ever gets to the point where he's just a mean a$$hole on the court and says "noone can stop me!!!" Then he could become a top 3 all-time player...

It has nothing to do with Choking or anything like that, its just Lebron James needs to become a KILLER on the basketball court...
Wildcatk23 Wrote:How did he?

Good question.
^ I think he was just trying to find something to come back with. He knows I make an excellent point. For someone with so much talent he hasnt done shit.