Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major League Baseball Countdown
With Wainwright going down with Tommy John, I like the Reds chances to win the Central again.
I believe it will come down to the Cubs and Reds. With Everyone Returning for the Reds except Harang, and with the Additions the Cubs have added, could make things interesting in the NL Central.

Lets Go Cubs Smile
The Cardinals are still a dangerous team even without Wainwright, they still have 2 top pitchers with Carpenter & Garcia.

And they have some guy you may know...Albert Pujols.

I expect Milwaukee to be much improved this season, adding Greinke to their rotation is a big move.
J-Rod Wrote:The Cardinals are still a dangerous team even without Wainwright, they still have 2 top pitchers with Carpenter & Garcia.

And they have some guy you may know...Albert Pujols.

I expect Milwaukee to be much improved this season, adding Greinke to their rotation is a big move.

I Can't Stand The Red Birds or The Brew Crew
Getting down to the most important time for preparation and the Reds have no pitching.
I think we'll be ok Wink
Can't wait to watch the REDS Thursday!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ I have to wait til Friday to See My Cubs Play. So ill be tunning in to watch the Reds Thursday
IT'S HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Opening Day Games On ESPN (Thursday 3/31)

Tigers @ Yankees - 1:00 pm

Padres @ Cardinals - 4:00 pm

Giants @ Dodgers - 8:00 pm

Friday Apr. 1st

Astros @ Phillies - 1:00 pm - ESPN

Pirates @ Cubs - 2:20 pm - WGN

Red Sox @ Rangers - 4:00 pm - ESPN

Go Cubs & Go Reds Smile