Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major League Baseball Countdown
40 Days - God I Can't Wait Til The Season Gets Started!!!!! I Wish IT Would Hurry Up
It's gonna be an interesting year! That's for sure.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
As an Indians fan, I CAN wait. Sad

I am one of those weird Indians fans that also likes the Reds, so the season can still be good for me.
Joey Votto is ready to drink some milkshakes.
I can't wait. I'm more excited about this season than any in a long time. I hope to see the Reds and Yankees in the World Series. Probably won't happen, but I can hope.
Can't wait
Im just a fan of baseball..Love it.
Anyways, on with my prediction.
Its the Pirates year, and everybody else is playin for second.
Pirates over the Yankees in a sweep :1:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cant wait either, Hurry up, Go Reds!
Well, not to be a pessimist, but this will be a year for the Reds to prove that they are real and not just a flash from last year. To me, it still all hinges on an extremely talented pitching staff that has yet to EVER prove they can be consistent.
Alright, so what's gonna happen to Albert Pujols?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I just wonder if Braves fans feel really happy about the season starting or hopeless with all of the stuff that has gone on in the division.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MisterPerfect Wrote:Alright, so what's gonna happen to Albert Pujols?

i believe he'll be a Free Agent
MisterPerfect Wrote:Alright, so what's gonna happen to Albert Pujols?

He's gonna play baseball.
J-Rod Wrote:He's gonna play baseball.

Nice call captain obvious.:Thumbs:

:ChairHit:
#BBFL
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

LOL!
^Haha, it's all good.

:biggrin:
#BBFL
I can't wait for baseball Go RedLegs!!
Hurry Up Baseball!
I just had a huge fantasy baseball draft yesterday.

I got Mr. Vottomatic!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Im just a fan of baseball..Love it.
Anyways, on with my prediction.
Its the Pirates year, and everybody else is playin for second.
Pirates over the Yankees in a sweep :1:

Started drinking early have we...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Here's to another awful year for the Tribe.
Almost here.
I hope the Reds make a return to the post season. Baseball needs the Reds to be good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Amun-Ra Wrote:I hope the Reds make a return to the post season. Baseball needs the Reds to be good.

Amen to that.
#BBFL