Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Johnson can's Bobcats
brandon impressed me
no one knows what r u talkin about?????
"no one knows" Wrote:at the end of the game the only way the sf jv team could get back at betsy layne jv was to push them when they were shacking hands at the end of the game.
what does shacking hands mean???
nice win for the raiders! Ethan was on fire in the first half! Justin Slone made an awesome shot at the end of the 3rd! Sf blew a 17 point half time lead but Ryan Johnson hit 6 straight foul shots at the end to capture the win. And yes he was fouled! Brandon Kidd was dominant inside! Ryan Little didnt have a good night but the raiders still found a way to pull out the win!
"RodneyJRNewsome" Wrote:what does shacking hands mean???
yeah.. what does shacking hands mean?
"showstoppers4life" Wrote:all i have to say about that game was that ref sucked there was no way that was a foul and by the way Sf learn some class and stop running your mouths and wait until we get our paws on you in the dome by the way Brandon Kidd dominated ryan Little

Sorry for being so late to reply to who ever that was but if i remember betsy layne started a fight with us during fball season so you need to get some class. And it seems like every fight you Bobkittens have started youve got whipped in. The way i see it you guys could quite possibly walk your way into a rivalry. So ya better watch it.Confusederved:
Yeah the slone shot was from the 3 point line.............................. on the other side. The best shot ive seen and he will get some from props from everybody from south floyd. Ryan johnson was awesome.Ethan was on fire and no one is better than ryan little. He had and off night and if he wouldnt of it would be a shut out game. You all would of been crying.

Crazies are back baby. Cry about the taunting all you want but we sat down there all first half and no one said any thing.
"no one knows" Wrote:at the end of the game the only way the sf jv team could get back at betsy layne jv was to push them when they were shacking hands at the end of the game.

this wasnt the jv game
Ryan johnson played liked a true leader and steped up once again for his team and i think showed the whole 15th region why he is the best point guard in the region....good win sf
It was a great game and is all that needs to be talked about on here because it is a sports site not a idiot site(both sides are as much to blame)

Ethan finished with 24pts and carried the raiderss in the first half nobady had a answer for him. Ryan proved even while getting beat on all night long and not reacting he is a leader and once again the best pg in the region if not eastern ky. had lead all scores with 25pts and the final 6 from the line and the steal at the end of the game. Brandon kidd is the best big man in the 58th and maybe the 15th if was not for shawn thompson, kidd ended up with 23pts and 11 bvoards. I think lost in the talk about who is better is the game stapleton played for the bobcats, 17pts and 5 boards not bad and keep the bobcats in it. great game. good luck to both teams. Both are from floyd county hope one of the four county teams win the region.
"polecat" Wrote:It was a great game and is all that needs to be talked about on here because it is a sports site not a idiot site(both sides are as much to blame)

Ethan finished with 24pts and carried the raiderss in the first half nobady had a answer for him. Ryan proved even while getting beat on all night long and not reacting he is a leader and once again the best pg in the region if not eastern ky. had lead all scores with 25pts and the final 6 from the line and the steal at the end of the game. Brandon kidd is the best big man in the 58th and maybe the 15th if was not for shawn thompson, kidd ended up with 23pts and 11 bvoards. I think lost in the talk about who is better is the game stapleton played for the bobcats, 17pts and 5 boards not bad and keep the bobcats in it. great game. good luck to both teams. Both are from floyd county hope one of the four county teams win the region.

I hope on of the floyd county teams wins the region to but its gonna be a long shot. They're really gonna have to work for it
waterboy bl started it... and the crazzies are back so get use to it
Like I said this is a sports thread, great game and look for good things from both teams during the rest of the season.
I play for Sf and for all you BL fans quit talking about our team or our fans. Because the little stupid ball players from BL tore our locker room all to hell after that game and thats childish but they'll pay. If your on the ball team for BL PM me.
bl u know our fans are better and the ball team is to
good win for sf
Well give the payback to them when next years sf fball season comes around and you sf b ballers can give it to them again next year too.
#_4I play for Sf and for all you BL fans quit talking about our team or our fans. Because the little stupid ball players from BL tore our locker room all to hell after that game and thats childish but they'll pay. If your on the ball team for BL PM me.

Great Shot at the end of the third quarter by Justin Slone. He had a really good game last night. I agree with #_4.. that is so childish and bl you better watch out. You all need to get over the fact that SF is better than you and take your loss.:baby: I bet BL's fans will think twice before starting a fight with SF's fans again.
well from what i hear it all started with one SF boy and one BL boy. i have a good source. it wasn't all of either teams fans. BL and SF both have good fans who support their teams. this was al due to 2 idiots.
i would like to ask you all to quit makin this into something bad. lets not make this some kind of trash talk war wher their can be no winners.
"no one knows" Wrote:Brandon Kidd was unstopable down low. Ryan Little could not stop him.

Ryan Little did not guard him hardly any of that game...And Brandon didnt guard him either but a little girl probably could of guarded little last night he was struggling from the field big time
ryan was strugglin bigtime. he'll eat brandon up at the dome. wait and see.
i think the whole thing about the fns should be stopped...this shouldnt have happend...i was in the middle of everything and it was becuz of a bl fan and sf fan had been havin words before and the bl fan thought it was a good time to fight i guess(maybehe sholdnt have from what i saw) this may jus cause us ...(yes i am a crazy) from gettin to go to games dressed up and painted thank u betsy layne ***** cats for this and i hope u all have fun this season cuz even if were not allowed back south floyd showed who the better team was quit makin excuses ....ur team is babys and ur fans are for what they did.....now i know SF fans are gettin the blame but did we go over there and pick those guys from bl up and bring them over to our side?? no they chose to..it was there fault but people say we shouldve walked away....question sum1 comes up and pushes u n ur house what do u do??? u fight back we are not lettin no one take over are house like im sure the crazies will the dome.....and BL please stay on ur side cuz were not gonna be responsible for ur hospital bills .....nuff said..GOOD GAME RAIDERS #1
From a close soure and a very good one, the board is going to consider not letting South Floyd have any fans at their events. This is not a joke, the Supt. thinks that South Floyd is out of control.
LOL, if it is a public event, and they pay to get in, how can they stop it? Are they going to limit the number of tickets being sold? Are they going to limit the number of tickets sold to the other team? How are the people who take up money at the gate know what team someone is for anyways?
That is so stupid that the bored is even talking about doing this and as basketballonlyfan said that will be almost impossabile to do..There is almost noway the people at the gates could take the time to look at every single person that walks threw those doors
Well this thread is going no where it isnt even talking about the topic of the thread, and it is closed.