Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ryan Johnson can's Bobcats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Great win for the raiders
I agree u know not. Ryan j. was clutch at the end.
Congrats to Ryan j, nice game, you should have seen that one guy white cloud, he was all for the Hi hat Crazies showing a bit to much team spirit but i liked it, good game though way to hit those free throws

GOOD JOB SF
I try to tell everyone that the crazies would be back tonight
They were for sure
SF is starting to get their fans back, and thats only gonna get them pumped so everybody better watch out
Good win for the Raiders! Ethan Johnson played a good game he had 26pts
glad to hear Ryan played well and that SF had a good turn out.
Good win for the raiders.......
Congrats to all the SF boys... WTG
Congrats Raiders
Nice job hitting those last 6 fts and then the steal at the end.
Good game.
Ryan 25pts and Ethan 24pts was a nice 1-2 combination tonight with R.Little struggling.
ryan done a good job.. he is mr.clutch but the best shot was by justin slone beating the buzzard.. the crazzies are back
all i have to say about that game was that ref sucked there was no way that was a foul and by the way Sf learn some class and stop running your mouths and wait until we get our paws on you in the dome by the way Brandon Kidd dominated ryan Little
Yeah I'm sure you have to blame it on the refs. Take your loss and get over it.
i agree with #4 take the loss
ryan johnson did play a great game... but what happened to ryan little...i thought he was the best big man in the 15th..i was there and he didnt impress me at all..kidd dominated him..sf played a 2-3 the whole game and kidd still ended up with 23 points...i think this should prove who the best big man is....good game to both teams. ethan played a great game as well.
"showstoppers4life" Wrote:all i have to say about that game was that ref sucked there was no way that was a foul and by the way Sf learn some class and stop running your mouths and wait until we get our paws on you in the dome by the way Brandon Kidd dominated ryan Little

Quit crying. :baby: :Sad04:
i agree with ace
both teams played hard but the south floyd fans were just horrible after j hall got a t and case was shooting technical free throws they ran down the floor and taunted him they were staanding on the floor that had to have been a t and then theres a protective sheild aroun ryan johnson u cant touch him a ref should nvr decide a game like that ...................after the games the idiots from wheelright showed there true colors starting a brawl
Congrats South Floyd!
we were naught from wheelwright the brawl stared because the cool cats of betsy layne were running there mouths and pushing the opposing teams fans so those wild mudcreekers showed there true colors tonite 2 hit and run..............the fans of sf should of handled things differntly but u cant let some 1 run over u.................the game was awsome tho and ryan j played a hell of a game............so id like to say to bl take ur lose and quit crying.................u also talk about how the crazies were taunting the bl team well thats true but i also saw a ryan johnson cry baby..........i guess we see who the true cry babys are lack of sportsman ship
congrats to SF and glad to hear that the Johnson boys had good games
Yeah stat. Ethan had 5 threes the first half i think he finished with 6 or 7 he only missed 2 from behind the arc.
Quote:both teams played hard but the south floyd fans were just horrible after j hall got a t and case was shooting technical free throws they ran down the floor and taunted him they were staanding on the floor that had to have been a t and then theres a protective sheild aroun ryan johnson u cant touch him a ref should nvr decide a game like that ...................after the games the idiots from wheelright showed there true colors starting a brawl

well first off waterboy that is the fans job to taught players and we(the crazies) never had a t called on us so where did u get that??? and when was there a "protective sheield" around Ryan J.????and the Brawl after the game was b/c sum idiot from BL came over there and started o****ing us around and we wasnt just gonna stand there and take it....sounds like that u r just lookin for excuses y to why the bobcats lost...just take the loss and get over it!!!!
I think Ethan finished with 6 3's Ace, he ended up with 26pts. Good Job to the Raiders, and to Ryan, and Ethan on playin a hell of a game. Get up Bobcats!
I went to the game and saw great match up.
Things I saw .
ryan johnson may be the best player in the region.
Great last second shot by E johnson and the slone kid who came off the bench.
Kidd I the best big man in the 58th
People are stupid, the action after the game were uncalled for.
It's a shame when the actions of a few jerks from "both" sides take away from what I thought was a great game.
good luck to both of their teams and may both or your pep groups lose their way to future games
"Old Gravey legs" Wrote:I went to the game and saw great match up.
Things I saw .
ryan johnson may be the best player in the region.
Great last second shot by E johnson and the slone kid who came off the bench.
Kidd I the best big man in the 58th
People are stupid, the action after the game were uncalled for.
It's a shame when the actions of a few jerks from "both" sides take away from what I thought was a great game.
good luck to both of their teams and may both or your pep groups lose their way to future games
Any body with any thing to them wouldnt let some one push over them so b4 u start judging u need to no the whole story
at the end of the game the only way the sf jv team could get back at betsy layne jv was to push them when they were shacking hands at the end of the game.
Brandon Kidd was unstopable down low. Ryan Little could not stop him.
Pages: 1 2