Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian County @ Shelby Valley 1/22
Can ya listen to this game on the internet?
Thats what im tryin to find Aslan, but not having any luck yet
Larry Legend Wrote:I heard from one of the assistants earlier in the week that Ashley had hurt his back, but this was the first I heard of Elisha being injured. I can vouch for DortonWildcat5 though, if he says he spoke to Elisha's mother and she said he was injured then he is injured. He isn't the kind of kid that would want people thinking he is hurt if he isn't. I am sure these injuries are valid.

PC_You_Know Wrote:Of course you would think that SV fans would make up injuries. That's pretty lame man. Ashley sat out the 4th quarter of the Pikeville game with a hurt back and if DortonWildcat5 says Elisha is hurt, than he is.

More Cowbell Wrote:As for Hatfield, I know that he was injured during the Pikeville game Monday night because I was listening on the radio when it happened. The announcers said he came down hard and didn't get up for several minutes. Although he walked off, he didn't return to the game either.

I will concur with some others on here that this is the first I had heard about Justice being hurt. But, DW5 has no reason to lie and if he says the two didn't practice yesterday, then I believe him.

DortonWildcat5 Wrote:I don't think it was "rumors" of them not playing (just an update about a couple of injuries). I knew Hatfield was hurt (anyone who was at the Expo saw him take 2 hard spills on the floor), but I knew nothing about Elisha (he went to the doctor yesterday). I heard about it for the first time at lunch today. Tendonitis is kind of like shin splints in that it boils down to if you can play through the pain. I'm sure Elisha will play unless he is just hurting too bad. In fact, I expect him to play well because he almost always does. I have no idea on Ashley's injury.

Honestly, I should have thought about what you were going to say before I posted what his mother told me. I should have known better. SV is not the type of team who is going to try to set up a reason for a loss.

Calm down fellas...I never said anyone is making anything up. Don't be so sensitive about a question.

I was simply asking why we hadn't heard about this earlier in the week. If you read through the thread, More Cowbell and 5timechamp also asked the same thing so why was my post the only one that got quoted?
I am hoping there was a time mix-up, maybe 7:45 instead of 7:15!
dortonite Wrote:I am hoping there was a time mix-up, maybe 7:45 instead of 7:15!

me to, I went to EKB Sports and it said it would be air on 103.1 at 7:15, but I still have nothing
I didn't get anything at ebksports either. If someone finds a link please post in an update thread
kywldcat01 Wrote:Calm down fellas...I never said anyone is making anything up. Don't be so sensitive about a question.

I was simply asking why we hadn't heard about this earlier in the week. If you read through the thread, More Cowbell and 5timechamp also asked the same thing so why was my post the only one that got quoted?

I told about Ashley's injury in the Valley/Pikeville post-game thread.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I told about Ashley's injury in the Valley/Pikeville post-game thread.

And since I stay out of SV threads, I obviously didn't catch that.
kywldcat01 Wrote:And since I stay out of SV threads, I obviously didn't catch that.

Why you in this one then?
PC_You_Know Wrote:Why you in this one then?

You guys really hate him lol.