Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 63 - Bell County 53
memphistiger Wrote:lol hahaha. who even said LCC was a contender? all i can do is laugh at these post and will continue to laugh after Kcc stuns everyone with at least 10+ pt win over pcc.

Topic?
king360 Wrote:Topic?

he said that kcc and lcc arent going to play jenkins every game? so what if lcc does cause they arent a legit contender for the 14th title and the other comment i made was due to everyone saying knott is 2nd best in the region and what not. just a reply to various comments ive seen.
Navajo4life Wrote:PCC will win the 14th Region this year and it will soon be pretty evident that KCC and LCC will not play Jenkins each week

Why bring LCC into this. There has been no Letcher County fan stating they were going to win a region this year. They are currently in a rebuilding stage. As far as playing Jenkins, LCC and KCC have no choice until other arrangements are made.
memphistiger Wrote:lol hahaha. who even said LCC was a contender? all i can do is laugh at these post and will continue to laugh after Kcc stuns everyone with at least 10+ pt win over pcc.

Just so everyone knows, I didnt bring the Perry/Knott debate into the thread, this gentlemen did.
But I bet you was also laughing when Perry sent Knott home last year. I know I was. :Clap:
Navajo4life Wrote:PCC will win the 14th Region this year and it will soon be pretty evident that KCC and LCC will not play Jenkins each week

what about warren central and McCreary Central??
Aslan Wrote:Just so everyone knows, I didnt bring the Perry/Knott debate into the thread, this gentlemen did.
But I bet you was also laughing when Perry sent Knott home last year. I know I was. :Clap:

yeah i did laugh cause it was a joke. but there is no worrying this year. perry has 2 good players. one of them isnt a scoring threat. and this year i will think its real funny when kcc beats pcc about like when you sit on the sidelines and watch whenever you play pick-up against me. thats pretty funny as well.
nothing to get all upset over moderators, just a small rivalry. no guns are being drawed. just all a good laugh.
heaven44 Wrote:I made a statement after watching summer ball that I thought that the Salyers kid would be a major asset to this team this yr. He's not a flashing player but is a hard worker and just go's out and get's the job done. About 2 weeks ago I watch on tv how he out played the Zollow kid from Clark Co. who has already made a verb. comm. with UK. He could be the best big man in the region.

What grade and how big is the Salyers boy did he play at PCC last year or is he a transfer?
memphistiger Wrote:yeah i did laugh cause it was a joke. but there is no worrying this year. perry has 2 good players. one of them isnt a scoring threat. and this year i will think its real funny when kcc beats pcc about like when you sit on the sidelines and watch whenever you play pick-up against me. thats pretty funny as well.

Haha whatever.
justabballfan Wrote:What grade and how big is the Salyers boy did he play at PCC last year or is he a transfer?

Sr. He transferred from Breathitt Co last year.
Aslan Wrote:Just so everyone knows, I didnt bring the Perry/Knott debate into the thread, this gentlemen did.

LCC needs a little credit for setting up that first round matchup due to them upsetting Knott Central in the district finals.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:LCC needs a little credit for setting up that first round matchup due to them upsetting Knott Central in the district finals.

I'll give ya that haha. I was wanting Perry to go ahead and beat them to silence Knotts fans.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Why bring LCC into this. There has been no Letcher County fan stating they were going to win a region this year. They are currently in a rebuilding stage. As far as playing Jenkins, LCC and KCC have no choice until other arrangements are made.

I watched the LCC and Breathitt Co. game tonight and LCC hung in there the whole night. I think after BC beat Hazard last night that put's them up there with PCC and KCC as the 14th region favorites. But LCC gave them all the wanted tonight.
memphistiger Wrote:yeah i did laugh cause it was a joke. but there is no worrying this year. perry has 2 good players. one of them isnt a scoring threat. and this year i will think its real funny when kcc beats pcc about like when you sit on the sidelines and watch whenever you play pick-up against me. thats pretty funny as well.

PCC is a sound team, on any given night they can have a different player lead in scoring. Last night against Johnson Central I think Noble and Mullins lead them in scoring, tonight against Louisville Central Mullins and Salyers was the leading scorers. PCC is avg. 60pts a game and I think all 5 starters are avg. about 10pts or more a game. That is a complete team. Listen Amis is the floor leader and a good one at that, who can drop 20 on you at any time. You also have Mullins, Noble, Salyers and Martin who can go off and get 20, So I don't want to here about 2 players is all PCC has wait till they get hold of KCC. Mullins, Salyers and Martain will have eat them up on the inside. Dustin Brewer can come in and give them solid play off the bench.