Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 63 - Bell County 53
Good game by the Dores. This was a scrappy Bell Co. team that could run.
Keep it up Dores!
Good Game Perry Central. Does anyone have stats?
congrats PCC
good game pcc..... where was this one played?
This was closer then I thought. PCC should have beaten them more. It is still early in the season and I know Coach Hatchers style of play doesn't up big numbers it just puts up W's.
Congrats Commodores.
Congrats Perry Central!
This was a very good game, with alot of exciting plays....Bell is going to be a good solid team when their football players get back in basketball shape....#15 for Bell was very impressive....Congrats Dores....
Good win 4 a team that s going 2 contend 4 the 14th title
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Good Game Perry Central. Does anyone have stats?

Amis- 8pts. good floor game

Noble- 15pts 3/3pointers

Salyers- 21pts. 7rbs

Mullins- 10pts. 7rbs

Martain- 4pts- made several good passes very smart player

sizemore- 5pts in limited playing time.

Bell Co. was a very phy. team with #15 a very tal. player.
heaven44 Wrote:Amis- 8pts. good floor game

Noble- 15pts 3/3pointers

Salyers- 21pts. 7rbs

Mullins- 10pts. 7rbs

Salyers has really stepped it up.
I think the game was this close because of the pretty nice dunk #15 had, it helped bell go on a pretty good run which could have been worse if Perry had'nt answered back in the next few possesions with a lob dunk and a couple blocks by Tyler Mullins.
Aslan Wrote:Salyers has really stepped it up.

I made a statement after watching summer ball that I thought that the Salyers kid would be a major asset to this team this yr. He's not a flashing player but is a hard worker and just go's out and get's the job done. About 2 weeks ago I watch on tv how he out played the Zollow kid from Clark Co. who has already made a verb. comm. with UK. He could be the best big man in the region.
Nice game for PCC
Good win for PCC against a quality team. Who is #15 from Bell County?
heaven44 Wrote:Amis- 8pts. good floor game

Noble- 15pts 3/3pointers

Salyers- 21pts. 7rbs

Mullins- 10pts. 7rbs

YOUR STATS ARE WAYYYYYYY OFF.....these are not even close......
I know for a fact that Noble had 18 pts and had 4 three pointers
Line scores from another post:
("Perry Central def. Bell Co. 63-53: Noble led PCC with 18, Salyers had 17, and Mullins had 14.")
heaven, every time you have posted stats you have been wrong about something. lol

Noble had 18
Salyers had 17
Mullins had 14
Martin had 6
Sizemore had 5
Amis had 3
Gibberish Wrote:YOUR STATS ARE WAYYYYYYY OFF.....these are not even close......

These stats came right from the stat sheet but I guess you all keep better stats than the Asst. Coach.
heaven44 Wrote:These stats came right from the stat sheet but I guess you all keep better stats than the Asst. Coach.

lol your a joke.
heaven44 Wrote:These stats came right from the stat sheet but I guess you all keep better stats than the Asst. Coach.

yes we do. im glad you have finally realized that now.
:please::thatsfunn:rockon::worthy::igiveup:
No kidding, I may not be the best at posting stats but they do come from Coach Bently.
I am proud of our team and seems like the kids get along so well. Here is the way I look at this team agree or don't agree that is your right.

Mullins-energizer, with the dunks and block shots above the rim he really gets this team going.

Noble-defensive, away has to guard the best offensive player and maybe the best 3 pt. shooter in the region.

Martain- intelligent, maybe the smartest player in the region with great court sense.

Salyers- hard worker, reminds me alot of Klay Maggard with not a lot of talent but works his butt off battling the big guys down with scoring and rebounding.

Amis-heart, what else can you say about Jordan (floor leader).
PCC will win the 14th Region this year and it will soon be pretty evident that KCC and LCC will not play Jenkins each week
Navajo4life Wrote:PCC will win the 14th Region this year and it will soon be pretty evident that KCC and LCC will not play Jenkins each week

:thumpsup:
#15 from Bell was Ben Madon a Junior....
Good game from Bell County good from sticking in the game
Navajo4life Wrote:PCC will win the 14th Region this year and it will soon be pretty evident that KCC and LCC will not play Jenkins each week

lol hahaha. who even said LCC was a contender? all i can do is laugh at these post and will continue to laugh after Kcc stuns everyone with at least 10+ pt win over pcc.
What's happened to Robbins for Bell?