Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rowan County 29 Greenup County 28
Greenup County has to beat Lawrence County, I pray, and if Lawrence County beats Rowan County, a 3 way tie, but realistically GC may be the 3rd seed, maybe.:what: but however it unfolds, our district is tough, but get to the state championship, you have to go thru Bell County at Log Mountain.:1:
Wild at Heart Wrote:[/COLOR][/B]

Ok I just had to quote you here... Why can't people just get over the fact that Carter is on the TEAM? Are you guy's jealous? yes Carter is a great player, he has great talent. He is a great addition to the TEAM. I think you are trying to say that Carter is the TEAM. No he's an addition to the TEAM and we are glad to have him. One person doesn't make up the TEAM. Now for the last part saying we wouldn't have a chance if it wasn't for him. Wrong, I feel the score would be the same even if Carter wasn't playing. Greenup works hard for what they want and they don't give up.:HitWall:

I know I am not jealous I am glad he is playing somewhere. I just think that he is alot better back than what you guys had he is faster and does his cuts alot better. I do think that Hardin and Lyle are good backs as well but I do not think that they are game changers like Carter is that is what I was saying.
Realistically nobody in this area is going to win a state championship this year. But if Greenup does get the 3rd seed. Who does it look like they will be playing in the 1st round of the playoffs?