Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jackson Co.
44.12%
Powell Co.
55.88%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Co. vs. Powell Co. - Aug. 28
Jackson Will win by 2 touchdowns.

cctiger......want to play?
Powells' D is ran by a group effort. Cox, Sebey handle the lions share of duties on D. Fugate will be missed. I for one thought he always had excellent game plans for stopping offenses. Go Pirates! PCHS 28 -- JCHS 14
Powell,28-27.
Powell is not physical. Jackson will be. All Jackson has to do is run right at them(Dudley style). If Jackson gets physical with Powell, They win by 3 td's. I do know Powell lost their senior qb and if they run the option with a new qb and Jackson brings pressure on him early, could be a long night.
Jackson beat Middlesboro in a scrimmage. That is not good news for the Powell co. faithfull. Middlesboro on a down year is 40 points better than Powell.
I bet you don't. Where do you want me to start my aunt works for a fortune 500 company in New York. My uncle is a top ten investment banker in the United States. He has such clients as Alonzo Mourning and Geogre Foreman I mean so if a high school degree is more then my whole family I bet your wrong. I have a bachelors degree one year away from a master in business managment. My brother-in-law has a doctorate from Miami University at Oxford. He works for the governor of Ohio so dang you must have be doing something big if you have all of that.
Sure what are we playing and where at.
Football on log mountain. Bring your team on up. You can see what you really don't understand.
cctiger Wrote:Sure what are we playing and where at.

You forgot to tell what your sister does for a living...I think I know her.