Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell Co. Pirates
it doesnt matter if they beat maggoffin or estill, breathitt will run over all 3.
Defender12 Wrote:The kids at powell county are happy with the coaches that they have returning and the new coaches. We will have a great season this year even with the young te we have. TongueirateSho

What would you consider as a "great" season for Powell? 1-3 wins? 5-5? a winning season? I just can't see where/who the wins will come from past the first 3 on the schedule.
P.C.Defense Wrote:20-5, I didn't know Steven Seagal lived in Irvine(lol)(kiddin)

Haha, I think someone is exaggerating a bit.
Powell County wont do nothing next year. They have lost everybody. Their best player left during the offseason, and lost the 3 best coaches they have ever had, and ever will have. They will win 3 games next year. They dont have a QB, and they have Tim Hardy at RB. He doesnt have half the talent Jesse had. But good luck to you all. Expecially when you play Breathitt.
A.Silva Wrote:Powell County wont do nothing next year. They have lost everybody. Their best player left during the offseason, and lost the 3 best coaches they have ever had, and ever will have. They will win 3 games next year. They dont have a QB, and they have Tim Hardy at RB. He doesnt have half the talent Jesse had. But good luck to you all. Expecially when you play Breathitt.
Who all did you lose besides Jesse Rose that was supposed to be back?
Who aint out there?
MR.PERFECT Wrote:Who all did you lose besides Jesse Rose that was supposed to be back?
Who aint out there?
Tyler Brewer.
Your saying Tyler Brewer isn't playing this season? That is a huge loss. Tyler truly had the potential to be the best linebacker to ever play at Powell co. Who will be taking over the quarterback duties after losing Billy to graduation?
Who will be Powell's new defensive coordinator? They have been through quite a few.
With the majority of Powell's staff going to L.C.C., who will be the new coaching staff for Powell co. this season? It appears they have hired a head coach that has worked at established programs in the past and of recent. It is my belief a head coach is only as good as the people he surrounds himself with. If he has inexperienced or below average assistants, he will get below average results, at pracice and on game day.
F.N.L. Wrote:Your saying Tyler Brewer isn't playing this season? That is a huge loss. Tyler truly had the potential to be the best linebacker to ever play at Powell co. Who will be taking over the quarterback duties after losing Billy to graduation?

I heard Tim Hardy hasn't been there either.Is that true?If so they have no RB;no Qb and no D.
I wish them luck but they lost all there good coaches, 3 to LCC and 1 to Morgan. If the AD would have done what he promised Whitaker they would have never left and would have won 9 or 10 games this year and now besides the head coach they have no coaches with any varisty experience, they will have a long year.