Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUMOR: Josh Whitaker to Shelby Valley
Bluecat Wrote:I believe that is based on the school district. Don't hold me to that though.

You may be right, I really dont know about all that stuff lol .....
Hate to say I told ya so...but I told ya so.

This was simply a rumor from the beginning.
kywldcat01 Wrote:Hate to say I told ya so...but I told ya so.

This was simply a rumor from the beginning.

This was not just a rumor from the start !!!! p.m me and we will call, his brother and or him I have three way calling ,if he stays at hazard its because it didn't work out in pike county on getting his wife a job!!!!!!!!!!!!
lil dog Wrote:This was not just a rumor from the start !!!! p.m me and we will call, his brother and or him I have three way calling ,if he stays at hazard its because it didn't work out in pike county on getting his wife a job!!!!!!!!!!!!

His dad is taking a principal job in Hazard.
kywldcat01 Wrote:His dad is taking a principal job in Hazard.

hey man I understand that, and I told you in another post you may be right.........all I'm saying is, it was not just a rumor, they were trying to go to pike county.......... and you should not act like you were right all along, because you weren't!! like I said PM me and we will call and see if it was just a rumor all along!!!!!!!!!
kywldcat01 Wrote:His dad is taking a principal job in Hazard.

I posted this over a week ago and nobody paid any attention.
Well if it is confirmed that he is taking a principle job at Hazard, could we assumed he son is staying at Hazard? Please let us know so this thread can be closed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
lil dog Wrote:I found out tonite that he will most likley be at S.V , a very reliable source......

^^^Obviously the above source that you spoke to wasn't that reliable as he's staying at Hazard.

lil dog Wrote:hey man I understand that, and I told you in another post you may be right.........all I'm saying is, it was not just a rumor, they were trying to go to pike county.......... and you should not act like you were right all along, because you weren't!! like I said PM me and we will call and see if it was just a rumor all along!!!!!!!!!

Why would I need to call you to get clarification when I spoke directly with the source? Like I said in an earlier post...I stayed out of this thread because I wasn't very informed on the situation. When I spoke with Josh directly he told me it was just a rumor. Considering his dad is taking a Principal position in Hazard, I'd have to lean toward believing Josh...the source, himself.

I don't doubt that you have sources and good informants...just going on what I heard directly from the player being mentioned.
kywldcat01 Wrote:^^^Obviously the above source that you spoke to wasn't that reliable as he's staying at Hazard.

Why would I need to call you to get clarification when I spoke directly with the source? Like I said in an earlier post...I stayed out of this thread because I wasn't very informed on the situation. When I spoke with Josh directly he told me it was just a rumor. Considering his dad is taking a Principal position in Hazard, I'd have to lean toward believing Josh...the source, himself.

I don't doubt that you have sources and good informants...just going on what I heard directly from the player being mentioned.

LOL, you are missing the point, its not that I was wrong or you was right!! I have said that you might be right, and I have no problem with that.. What IM saying is it WAS NOT RUMOR, from the beginning, and if you say it was YOU ARE WRONG!!!! I never said for you to CALL me ,I said PM me and then you can get clarification, that from the beginning this had some validity to it, and it wasn't just rumor!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This thread has run it's course. Whitaker is not coming to Valley.